1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

All The Losman Bashers

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by rcaldw, Sep 11, 2005.

1. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

5,984 Messages
    495 Likes Received
    Another team made a commitment to a young QB, and while he will STILL HAVE HIS GROWING PAINS, he is having some success today. Just keep it in mind.
  2. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,909 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    how many TDs they have?
  3. gbrittain

gbrittain Well-Known Member

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    I know they are playing Houston, not exactly an outstanding defense, but Losman looks really good against them.

Has a lot to prove of course, but early returns are good.
  4. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,909 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    nm looked it up on gamecenter
  5. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,793 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    dude he has been given the game by the houston off and def, and hit a wide open OL in the endzone for the only TD of the game, he had four chances and failed all four times, so in my eyes if houston could play some NFL ball, this game would be a run away
  6. dillinger319

dillinger319 Striped Leopard Zone Supporter

820 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Hes pretty much passing at will against the Texans..They really havent punched it in and have been settling for field goals, but hes looked pretty good...Texans have been called offsides 4 or 5 times which means hes changing the snap count quite a bit...Poor texans their only highlight has been against us..lol..
  7. Rezz

Rezz Mr. Blonde

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He just threw a TD to an offensive lineman. (Nice catch by the lineman btw)....

and for the record, the Texans defense does not look very good. Losman has time to eat a sandwich back there, and when they do get any modicum of pressure on him, he has done a good job of avoiding the rush and getting rid of the ball.
  8. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,793 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    No he doesn't i'm watching the game he has done nothign special, houston is really stinking it up, and it isnt helping giving them the ball on their side of the filed 3 out of the 5 times they've had the ball. houston just stinks
  9. gbrittain

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    No one said he was a HOFer, but it is his first start and he looks good.
  10. dillinger319

dillinger319 Striped Leopard Zone Supporter

820 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    sorrry didnt see the others I dont think we need 3 losman threads,,oops..
  11. CactusCowboy

CactusCowboy Benched

1,861 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    His passes have been ok, but what I do see is his ability to avoid the sack. This is why Buffalo chose him over Drew.
  12. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll reserve my judgement until the end of the regular season. One game does not a season make.
  13. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,793 Messages
    172 Likes Received

he looks good because houston sucks, jeez this guy has la lifetime to throw the ball, and when he does the CB seem lost. I mean even I can get on the field and throw the ball to an OL, and had he not been able to jump he would have overthrown him. he has shown me nothing
  14. gbrittain

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Wow, of course it would have been better if he had led them to TDs in all of those drives.

The bottom line is he looks good, not great. You must be watching a different game.
  15. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Wish him well, we got Drew out of the choice they made. They are going to regret it enough!
  16. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,793 Messages
    172 Likes Received

i'm watching davis fumble givin the ball at what the 30 JP got them a FG, i watched carr throw an INT, they get one first down, FG, i watch the houston D play sorry D, and it takes them all the way till the end of the first half with a wide open OL that he almsot missed to get a TD. No he doesnt look good. He looks like an average QB, who can disect a sorry D, but cant score.
  17. gbrittain

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    13 of 18 for 143 yards a TD and no INTs.

I know it is Houston, but that is who has to play this week. What did you expect for him to look good against a different team that he is NOT playing.

This week...This game...right now...He looks good.
  18. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,793 Messages
    172 Likes Received

no this weak...this game.. houston stinks and if he couldnt put up those numbers then he woudl be a bust, he is playing average, he if he was so good then when you have the ball on your 30, you would score. Espically as patheitc the houston D is playing
  19. KingTuna

KingTuna New Member

1,381 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Texans are HORRIBLE....LEt's see him against a LEGIT NFL defense.. :starspin
  20. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,449 Messages
    946 Likes Received
    Jason Peters was a TE at Arkansas, is playing OL for Buffalo because he was a 300+ guy.