1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Amazing Camouflage

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hostile, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,116 Messages
    3,140 Likes Received
    There is a person in this photo. Don't reveal where it is. Let people try to find him. Once you do, it is kind of creepy.

[IMG]
  2. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,334 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    I can only see his face. Is what he has on him really qualify as camouflage?
  3. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,942 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Maybe it's a fancy Ghillie Suit...
  4. Teren_Kanan

Teren_Kanan Well-Known Member

1,708 Messages
    175 Likes Received

This =p

If I bury myself in sand at the beach, can I call it Camo? =p
  5. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,953 Messages
    1,534 Likes Received
    Yes. Camouflage is more than just what you wear. It is making use of everything and anything around you.
  6. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,334 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    I understand that. Camouflage is to help you blend in and harder to see. If this is the case, then your house becomes camouflage too once you enter it. As if you aren't at the window, nobody can see that you are there! :laugh2:

That said, the image looks like the face was pasted then blended there in GIMP or Photoshop.
  7. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    good photoshop job
  8. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,946 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    That's pretty darn good. You definately would never know he's there if someone didn't tell you to be looking for him. That's awesome.
  9. dback

dback Member

809 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Wow. That was almost like looking into a huge crowd and seeing someone staring directly at you. That is creepy
  10. notherbob

notherbob Active Member

2,858 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    If that is a grave and it looks to me that it could be, there may be two people in the picture.

There are graves around here from the early pioneer days that look like that.

I visited an old Indian cemetary near Lake Texoma that looked like the area here except that there were no piles of rocks or engraved tombstones. The only way you would know where a grave was located was that there would be an ordinary rock of a few pounds in a place where it seemed out of place and with no markings there. These Indians' belief was that you should never say the name of a dead person lest it disturb their rest and they haunt you.

There was not even a sign saying it was a cemetary, you just had to be led there by someone in the know. The bereaved family would park on the side of the road and carry their dead wrapped in a blanket up the hill, across the fence and into this very peaceful woods. Every drop of Choctaw blood in me felt out of place and and I sensed a great urge to take off my clothes and so I did and a great feeling of peacefullness replaced the anxiety and I felt welcome and at home. A couple of hours later my friend and I dressed and left. Neither one of us had said a word the whole time.

It was a very spiritual experience for me just like it is when I play my Indian flute at the Paint Rock Pictograph site in Paint Rock, Texas. There are many archeoastronomical rock paintings there and I am proud that I have been able to figure out the meanings of a few of them. I almost feel that I can feel the spirits of the people who lived here in peace for probably a thousand years before being brutally exterminated by the invading Comanches on horseback. Their rock paintings are all that is left of them but they tell volumes about them.

Google Paint Rock, TX if you want to know more.
  11. Meat-O-Rama

Meat-O-Rama Vegetarians are so stupid.

2,260 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    That's what it looks like to me. It just looks like a face floating there not attached to anything.
  12. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,572 Messages
    697 Likes Received
    There seems to be a second face in the trees. Top right corner of the picture.
  13. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,489 Messages
    595 Likes Received

Boggle. Took me a minute to see it. Creepy indeed.
  14. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Alright so it's not one of those .gifs with a "spooky" face that jumps up.

I don't see it.

edit: see it now, thanks Scipio.
  15. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Looks more like an unfortunate victim than someone trying to hide...
  16. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Alright, I give. I can't see it. Where do I look?
  17. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,489 Messages
    595 Likes Received

I sent you a PM :)
  18. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,572 Messages
    697 Likes Received
    So no one else thinks they see more than one face?
  19. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    You talking about this?

[IMG]
  20. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

7,572 Messages
    697 Likes Received
    Right above that. Zoom in on the picture.

[IMG]