1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

An-Droid Does - anyone else excited?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by REDVOLUTION, Oct 29, 2009.

1. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

28,910 Messages
    2,759 Likes Received
  2. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,627 Messages
    1,582 Likes Received
    I'm not a big fan of verizon but I like Android. Not enough to switch to Verizon anytime soon though.

I like my iPhone, does what I need it to do, but when it comes time to get a new phone I'll take a long look at Android.
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

32,864 Messages
    1,074 Likes Received
  4. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

7,552 Messages
    794 Likes Received
    Question --anyone know anything about the the Htc Hero ...I am tied to sprint
    but Ineed to go to more of an iphone -blackberry type phone
  5. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament...

29,510 Messages
    620 Likes Received
    Before I switched over to ATT I was looking forward to Android...

When Verizon made me cut over from Alltel it took me about two weeks to realize I wanted nothing to do with them...

I think Android will be a pretty big player when all things are said and done... and I have researched a lot about it... but Verizon needs to open up their phones more and learn how to conduct customer service...
  6. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I wish my plan could have an android phone (HTC Hero), but Sprint requires an everything data or whatnot, and that's an extra $50-80 on my current plan. No thanks, I'll take my $5 unlimited data on my HTC Touch Pro 2 and be happy. I am very very happy with TP2, especially with a physical keyboard, and cannot wait for Windows 6.5. $80/month for 5 lines, and a whole lotta perks = you'll have to kill me to pry my plan from my cold dead fingers.
  7. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I currently have Tmobile and I am looking forward to the new Android 2.0 phones that will be coming out. My contract is up in December so I am going to wait and see. IT is kind of hard for me to from TMobile I am getting an 18% discount