1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Anatomy of a prospect: Virginia OLB Clint Sintim

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 10, 2009.

1. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sintim played in a 3-4 at Virginia just like Canty and he turned out pretty well. He's the best realistic OLB option that would make an immediate impact. I'm sure we would all love Orakpo or Everette Brown but that just isn't happening. Clint Sintim in the 2nd would be great value.
  2. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Carp is a bad comparison, Carpenter's problem is that he's soft, Sintim doesn't have any qualms about shedding OT's blocks

if we take Sintim at our top choice, he's going to contribue immediately, he gives us a solid pass-rush off the edge, and we could even trio him with Ware and Spencer in a 3-3-5 as one of our base packages, have him be a threat up the gut, can't really say that about any other position except SS and maybe WR

and let's not forget that Spencer is a huge question mark still, attitude-wise and health-wise
  3. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You can just tell Clint loves contact and doesn't shy away from it. He shed blocks either through swim moves or brute strength. He's better in the run game than you think. He's going to be a force in the 3-4 and would love to have him,Spencer and Ware rushing the passer at one time.

Plus he's number 51 and we pick at 51...:eek:
    [youtube]dqqDuYX9gVM[/youtube]
  4. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Draft Party Presents compiles the worst highlight films

they are unbearable to watch most of the times
  5. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's the only tape to share.
  6. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I know, whenever I try to get highlights of a player, it's always these ****ty videos