1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Twitter: Andy Reid PC Tweets - 09/11/13

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Sep 11, 2013.

1. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

36,665 Messages
    2,943 Likes Received
    LOL!!!!!!!!!
  2. BigStar

BigStar Stop chasing

4,670 Messages
    1,800 Likes Received
    I am also very familiar with addiction within the family and circumstances(parenting) plays probably the BIGGEST role in deciding if a child turns into an addict. I know we want to put it all on the junkie, but his dad being absent due to his job as a professional coach can't be overlooked unfortunately. Doesn't mean he is a terrible person, maybe just not a great father...I apologize, I didn't initially see that you mentioned his quality as a parent. I was assuming he was physically absent obviously and wrongfully drew my own conclusions.
  3. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

8,381 Messages
    1,747 Likes Received
    Yes because he didn't have much of an opportunity for success while in Philly. What did they give him a couple of years. Yeah he got totally screwed.:rolleyes:
    OhSnap likes this.
  4. rpatricc

rpatricc Well-Known Member

1,813 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    Classless. His kid is dead and you have no idea how good a dad he was.
    Everson24, Wolf2k5 and The Natural like this.
  5. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

3,579 Messages
    3,951 Likes Received
    You're right. I apologize. No place for my comment on a football forum. Too late for me to delete but mods feel free to. Again my apologies for any offense or distraction from Cowboys matters.
    DuceizBak and rpatricc like this.
  6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

11,882 Messages
    2,061 Likes Received
    always felt this way. That Philly defense fell apart after Dawkins left and Johnson passed.
    OhSnap likes this.
  7. Shunpike

Shunpike Well-Known Member

902 Messages
    301 Likes Received
    Some of you guys are showing class in this thread.For years Reid went against your team yet you guys still have sympathy for the guy. Check out Phill forums. You won't see any of this class at all.

This board is truly something beautiful. And this is coming from a Giants fan so you really have it good here.
  8. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Everything is everything... Staff Member

69,184 Messages
    9,702 Likes Received
    Reid wasn't our coach... Except for Landry and Jimmy, every Cowboys coach, current and past is hated to some degree.
    Idgit likes this.
  9. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

6,140 Messages
    549 Likes Received
    This is not going to be an easy game.
  10. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

6,140 Messages
    549 Likes Received
    I don't understand how one can not respect Andy Reid.

I would argue that Reid is one of those guys for the Philly franchise.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  11. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,941 Messages
    1,234 Likes Received
    I was always kind of jealous of the Eagles for having Andy Reid as their coach. At times when the Cowboys would have a crisis when one starter was out, it never seemed to matter with the Eagles; they would patch together a lineup no matter what injuries they had and come to play. I see Jason Garrett doing that in Dallas now, but it is long overdue.
  12. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

5,058 Messages
    1,536 Likes Received
    O
    OH Yeahhhh!
    brymatt94 likes this.
  13. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Active Member

981 Messages
    122 Likes Received
    I also went in 2009, easily 40% Cowboys fans in attendance. Before that game it was widely speculated that if the Cowboys lost Wade would be fired, Austin and Ratliff saved his job.
    iowast8rs likes this.
  14. Vertigo_17

Vertigo_17 Well-Known Member

2,260 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    Reid is a good coach, like him much better since he's not part of Philthy anymore and beginning next week after our game.
    Won't forget the pickle juice game at Texas Stadium, I sweated through that game of misery (Temperature, Galloway & Aikman injuries, Campo) where we lost on several different levels
  15. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,699 Messages
    364 Likes Received
    I always had respect for Reid. I hate Philly but Reid is a classy guy and a heck of a good coach. I always knew he would give us a tough game no matter how good or bad his team was. This game will be no different. We're gonna have to bring out A game to win.

I'm traveling to KC for this game as well. It's gonna be my first in an opposing teams stadium
  16. CaptainCreed

CaptainCreed Active Member

394 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Anybody look at KC's schedule yet? Andy Reid has to take his team to Philly next Thursday, just 4 days after playing Dallas this Sunday. I know coaches deny looking ahead to certain games, but this has trap game for KC written all over it and I hope it plays out that way in the Boys favor.
  17. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    I like Ried and he's awesome on opening days and after bye's but if he cant find a Jim Johnson and a Mcnabb he may flop.
  18. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

5,282 Messages
    1,559 Likes Received
    No it's all good just something I wanted to point out. It's not bad at all. I get where your heart is and I understand it.
  19. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

5,164 Messages
    2,369 Likes Received
    Giants suck.