1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Anonymous: Down goes Sony... again

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Sam I Am, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Sony should just fold up shop. All they do is screw up in the eyes of their customers. Now Anonymous is making them pay for doing it...over and over...

Hello, SONY.
    We are Anonymous.

It has come to the attention of the Anonymous activist community that you have chosen to stand by the Stop Online Piracy Act. This act will halt online businesses and restrict access to many sites for many users. Supporting SOPA is like trying to throw an entire company from off a bridge. Your support to the act is a signed death warrant to SONY Company and Associates. Therefore, yet again, we have decided to destroy your network. We will dismantle your phantom from the internet. Prepare to be extinguished. Justice will be swift, and it will be for the people, whether some like it or not. Sony, you have been warned.

To those doubting our powers. We've infiltrated the servers of Bank of America, The United States Department of Defense, The United Nations, and Lockheed Martin. In one day.

For their approval to SOPA, we have also declared that our fury be brought upon the following persons. Justin Bieber. Lady Gaga. Kim Kardashian. and Taylor Swift.

Operation Blackout, engaged.
    Operation Mayhem, engaged.
    Operation LulzXmas, engaged.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Supporters of SOPA, you should've expected us.

The above in Youtube video form

[youtube]WjOPXpd9PSU[/youtube]
  2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    Minus Taylor Swift I fully support them in whatever actions they take in making sure I dont have to see any of those celebrities again.
  3. Sam I Am

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Did Taylor Swift do something to cause this? As far as I have seen she has been a decent person. At least I don't ever recall her doing anything that made waves in the media.
  4. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,953 Messages
    4,302 Likes Received
    I think we may have just found the leader or a large money contributor to Anonymous....Kanye West.
  5. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  6. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Anger is a Gift

3,368 Messages
    110 Likes Received
    Are you kidding me??? All I want to do is play Madden online!! :bang2:
  7. Temo

Temo Active Member

3,723 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    As far as I know, nothing's actually happened to Sony yet. Back up your talk, Anonymous.
  8. thewireman

thewireman Member

839 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ok so what is "Anonymous"? Is it a group of hackers that meet up and cause trouble or is this a club/gang that uses the computer to make threats?
  9. Sam I Am

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Yes and Yes. Anonymous
  10. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    LOL at the government and coperatins thinking that the hackers who make money off this will just stand by and not fight back.

This will not be the last group, and if they aren't careful folks the entire system could come crashing down. Hackers are very much grudge holders. They seriously do not forget ..... ever....