1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Another Terence Newman WP

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by SuperSafety_31, Feb 10, 2005.

1. SuperSafety_31

SuperSafety_31 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Okay...I know not everyone is a fan of Newman, so, I just want to say that I'm not predicting HOF for Newman. Obviously, "it's way too early to know" is an understatement plus we all know that if Newman had a HOF career he is a Cowboy so he wouldn't get in anyways. I would also like to say that the original idea was to use Cliff Harris, Darren Woodson and Roy Williams but I couldn't find a picture of Cliff Harris that wouldn't pixelate when I tried to enlarge it.

[IMG]
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,905 Messages
    4,274 Likes Received
    Looks very Nice. :cool:
  3. inevadropit

inevadropit New Member

146 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    go over the image with a soft brush using the blur tool, it will blur the pixels all together so it will smooth out the pixelation

play with the hue/saturation and the brightness/contrast to make this picture look better

ctrl+click the selection in the layers palette

duplicate the layer

filter>blur>gassian blur with an amount of 4.0

soft light blend mode

35-45% opacity

try that

the drop shadow needs to be faded some more because it looks an awful lot like a stroke

try that out

-ineva
  4. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,850 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Very creative...
  5. SuperSafety_31

SuperSafety_31 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here is the revised WP with a faded drop shadow. What exactly do you want me to do with the colors and I tried the gassian blur and either my eyes are terrible and i didn't see the difference or I didn't do it right. Anyways...

[IMG]