1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Terence Newman WP

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by SuperSafety_31, Feb 10, 2005.

1. SuperSafety_31

SuperSafety_31 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Okay...I know not everyone is a fan of Newman, so, I just want to say that I'm not predicting HOF for Newman. Obviously, "it's way too early to know" is an understatement plus we all know that if Newman had a HOF career he is a Cowboy so he wouldn't get in anyways. I would also like to say that the original idea was to use Cliff Harris, Darren Woodson and Roy Williams but I couldn't find a picture of Cliff Harris that wouldn't pixelate when I tried to enlarge it.

[​IMG]

2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Hunka Hunka Burning BP Staff Member

66,484 Messages
    11,983 Likes Received
    Looks very Nice. :cool:

3. inevadropit

inevadropit Member

147 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    go over the image with a soft brush using the blur tool, it will blur the pixels all together so it will smooth out the pixelation

play with the hue/saturation and the brightness/contrast to make this picture look better

ctrl+click the selection in the layers palette

duplicate the layer

filter>blur>gassian blur with an amount of 4.0

soft light blend mode

35-45% opacity

try that

the drop shadow needs to be faded some more because it looks an awful lot like a stroke

try that out

-ineva

4. trickblue

trickblue Not Old School...Old Testament...

30,207 Messages
    1,260 Likes Received
    Very creative...

5. SuperSafety_31

SuperSafety_31 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Here is the revised WP with a faded drop shadow. What exactly do you want me to do with the colors and I tried the gassian blur and either my eyes are terrible and i didn't see the difference or I didn't do it right. Anyways...

[​IMG]