1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

any info on this kid ?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by rooler, Jan 15, 2012.

1. rooler

rooler Benched

62 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Walers Mock has us takig him in the 2nd round

Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida

I know he 5-10 #192

Robinson comes off an impressive junior season in which he finished with 48 tackles, two interceptions and 15 pass breakups. He earned first-team All-Conference-USA honors for the year.

It was the second year in a row Robinson earned such an honor. As a sophomore, he had 59 tackles, two interceptions and 13 pass breakups.

A three-year starter, Robinson could be the kind of cornerback who could rise throughout the offseason process. He's a consistent cornerback who doesn't give up many big plays. He turned heads in the 2010 Liberty Bowl with a solid performance against Georgia's AJ Green.
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,192 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    I've seen some mocks that have him in the 2nd run, and I haven't seen him play so I dunno, and just have to go off what I was read and hear
  3. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Most believe he has talent but is really raw. Will be a project to be ready for the NFL level. Surprised many by declaring after sophomore year. He could go sooner but I have us takinv him as a middle round pick in my mock. We like talented projects.
  4. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,693 Messages
    1,141 Likes Received
    Can't afford to take a project this year. Too many holes. We need hits in Rounds 1 2 3.