1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

any info on this kid ?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by rooler, Jan 15, 2012.

1. rooler

rooler Benched

62 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Walers Mock has us takig him in the 2nd round

Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida

I know he 5-10 #192

Robinson comes off an impressive junior season in which he finished with 48 tackles, two interceptions and 15 pass breakups. He earned first-team All-Conference-USA honors for the year.

It was the second year in a row Robinson earned such an honor. As a sophomore, he had 59 tackles, two interceptions and 13 pass breakups.

A three-year starter, Robinson could be the kind of cornerback who could rise throughout the offseason process. He's a consistent cornerback who doesn't give up many big plays. He turned heads in the 2010 Liberty Bowl with a solid performance against Georgia's AJ Green.

2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    I've seen some mocks that have him in the 2nd run, and I haven't seen him play so I dunno, and just have to go off what I was read and hear

3. JoeCorrado

JoeCorrado Active Member

1,972 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Most believe he has talent but is really raw. Will be a project to be ready for the NFL level. Surprised many by declaring after sophomore year. He could go sooner but I have us takinv him as a middle round pick in my mock. We like talented projects.

4. Future

Future Intramural Legend

17,648 Messages
    2,730 Likes Received
    Can't afford to take a project this year. Too many holes. We need hits in Rounds 1 2 3.