1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Any tweet/news thread for the current practice?...TC practice #6 thread - 07/23/13**

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Neverhood, Jul 23, 2013.

1. TheRomoSexual

TheRomoSexual Well-Known Member

2,524 Messages
    1,063 Likes Received
    Costa is second string and Leary is hurt I believe.
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,398 Messages
    5,942 Likes Received
    yep noticed this too.
  3. coult44

coult44 Well-Known Member

1,626 Messages
    929 Likes Received
    If this is true, I'm gonna laugh all until I choke.....That's as true as anyone of us on here being a team insider that eats dinner with a different player every night...
  4. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,492 Messages
    2,374 Likes Received
    They were in pads today
  5. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,492 Messages
    2,374 Likes Received
    Calvin is not a Matt Johnson fan, so he was rubbing it in some
  6. VACowboy

VACowboy Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,848 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    @calvinwatkins
    Earlier i said Matt Johnson was replaced by Danny McCray but it was because of cramps not due to performance.
  7. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

2,518 Messages
    2,364 Likes Received
    Real classy of Calvin and Clarence to crap on Matt Johnson like that. He seems like a good kid trying to make it in his chosen profession. Most of the local Cowboy media are snarks
  8. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,971 Messages
    471 Likes Received
    Haven't heard any negatives about Wilcox yet. Great sign especially for a guy who was expected to struggle. I'm sure he will but I like the start.
  9. Staubacher

2,518 Messages
    2,364 Likes Received
    Wilcox has the makings of a star safety.
  10. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,491 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    I am so freaking excited to see Dez this year. I fully expect a 1600 yd 15 td monster year for him! And i'm pleasantly surprised our OL seemed relatively solid today.
  11. Cumart21

Cumart21 Active Member

314 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    Sounds like most of the rookies are struggling a bit, as expected. Thanks for the updates!
  12. dallasfan4lizife

dallasfan4lizife Well-Known Member

2,744 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    might be the most fragile player to ever step foot on the field
  13. Staubacher

2,518 Messages
    2,364 Likes Received
    Yeah in all the worrying about this team - we should be very excited about having such a dominant WR in Dez. That alone makes us a threat every time we have the ball. I think we are going to have a very good season barring more crazy injuries. Dez is going to light it up and make the other receivers wide open.
  14. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,361 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    stanbach
  15. dart

dart Benched

811 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Wide receiver battle: Let's get this out the way now: Miles Austin, Dwayne Harris and Bryant are locks to make the roster. Terrance Williams is on the 53 too because he's a third-round draft pick. Williams is getting snaps with the first-team in three receiver sets, but he's not performing like he should keep that role. Williams has dropped some passes and isn't getting off the line of scrimmage fast enough on a consistent basis. Maybe he needs more time to develop, but right now, Eric Rogers and Jared Green are playing better than him. Slot receiver Cole Beasley has been steady, but nothing special right now. If the Cowboys keep five receivers, that last spot is going to be a fight

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4710647/w2w4-cowboys-practice-day-4
  16. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,726 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    Calvin craps on most everything Cowboy. What people fail to understand is that he can't go against his own nature. Calvin is excrement personified.
  17. Cumart21

Cumart21 Active Member

314 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    Coale