1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Any zoners going to NY Game?

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Coakleys Dad, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Coakleys Dad

Coakleys Dad The Re-Birth has begun.

4,831 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Im goin to the game...anybody else goin? This weeks game is going to have a playoff atsmosphere. Hope this is our coming out party...:rolleyes:
  2. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wish I could but business will have me out of town....I'll be on my laptop though like as usual.
  3. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    im going sportin my Roy Williams jersey proud. my buddy is comin with his T.O. jersey. i can't wait
  4. Rudy

Rudy Member

696 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I can't decide if I want to make the trek or not. I live near Annapolis, MD...it's about 3 hours from jers. It's between that and making a solo trip to Dallas for the Saints game. Never been to Texas Stadium.
  5. ljs44

ljs44 Member

457 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I'll be there with my Roy jersey on. Anyone Tailgating???
  6. Bryan8284

Bryan8284 Active Member

1,377 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I went to the Jets/Texans (I know, shoot me) yesterday and just the atmosphere the idiot Jets fans created made me want to go next Sunday because it'll be ten times better.

Sadly my tickets didn't come through this year, but I'm still considering the scalp idea.
  7. Coakleys Dad

Coakleys Dad The Re-Birth has begun.

4,831 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    ill be tailgatin early and all day, any zoners that want to meet up..p.m. me..
  8. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ebay has (2) tickets (currently about $380) for section 101 row 6 with about 3 hours left. Personally, I like to be a little further back so I can see down on the field. I wish I could go, but thats not happening this weekend. :(
  9. smarta5150

smarta5150 Mr. Wright

7,161 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yesssss. My buddy who is a Giant got me a ticket last year and this year is no different, fortunately.

We are row 4 in the corner of an endzone. Last year I saw a fellow Cowboy fan jump onto the field and get tackled by 6 state troopers. I am looking forward to the same madness.

I will also be wearing my Roy Williams (double star).
  10. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,158 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    I would love to go, but have to work......we should destory those giants
  11. lurkercowboy

lurkercowboy Active Member

4,028 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Scream extra loud for us stuck watching at home.