1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

anyone been in club level at fedex?

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Richmond Cowboy, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,176 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    I'm considering a pair of tickets to the boys game at fedex in club level. Anyone have any feedback?
  2. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's very nice. But the real key is where on the field is it (ie Endzone, 50 yd line, etc). I'd take an upper deck midfield over a club endzone.

But the club level has really nice amenities. There are really nice bars on the inside of it (like a Hooters) so if the weather is really bad, you can escape inside to warm up from time to time. They also have nice lounges where you can watch all the games going on.

Let me know if you get tickets so you can come by our tailgate before the game!
  3. aznhalf

aznhalf New Member

882 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have Loge level Season Tickets up at FedEx(not a Skins fan, I'm just a huge football fan need my fix). Club level is pretty nice, decent food and waiting type areas. Plus you get an escalator which saves you from the ramp. As long as you're getting them at face value, I would jump on it.
  4. zagnut

zagnut New Member

1,210 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think I'll be going to this game too but I've never been to FedEx before.

The complete, soul crushing defeat of the Redskins and their fans really should be experienced in person. Early Christmas present and all. Should be plenty of tickets as they'll be out of playoff contention by then. :)
  5. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,271 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    I was there a coupel years back it was pretty nice. It was the game we lost like 3 years ago. I remember seeing Roy intercept a ball and return it for a touchdown. I was going crazy, but got a lot of dirty looks. I am thinking about this years game, I will probally look for tickets next week.
  6. Brave

Brave Member

114 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Perhaps zagnut, but the possiblity of a sweep of Dallas and hurting the Cowboys' playoff chances or position will still be a big draw. The stadium won't be empty.
  7. Richmond Cowboy

Richmond Cowboy Well-Known Member

1,176 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    Thanks guys, hope I can swing some tix.

DW, i'll let you know if I go.