1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

anyone else sucking this year in FF

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by BTX, Oct 16, 2012.

1. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have done good in the past in fantasy football but this year I blow. I have two teams and they are both in 8th place in 10 team leagues. I don't know what is going on.
  2. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,630 Messages
    2,180 Likes Received
    yup, 0-6. I can personally thank Megatron, Greene, C. Johnson, Nicks, Hillis, Crosby(kicker), Witten and Philly's defense. None are scoring like they did last season excluding Johnson.
  3. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,382 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Yeah, me too, and I actually have a decent team.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Happy New Year! Staff Member

21,130 Messages
    1,976 Likes Received
  5. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,573 Messages
    593 Likes Received
    Both my teams are 5-2. Be jealous! :)
  6. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,301 Messages
    4,659 Likes Received
    I'm perfect. 0-0. But I'd suck at it if I played. :cool:
  7. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,407 Messages
    248 Likes Received
    Highest scoring team in my league and started 0-4, Im not 4-4 so have a shot.
  8. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,917 Messages
    1,416 Likes Received
    I've played maybe 6 seasons of fantasy football, and all of those leagues I've won or lost in the championship round.

This year I'm 2-6. I don't know what it is, but I'm blaming parity for now.
  9. BTX

BTX New Member

435 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My FF teams suck but I am #7 in our pick em league.
  10. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,268 Messages
    7,118 Likes Received
    One team is 1-7 and I'm still fighting the good fight. My sister told me to "Give up hope"

My other team is 4-5.

What a sucky year for me FF-wise. :(
  11. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    My team is 4-5 right now and 10th place in a 12 league team. I still have a shot to make the playoffs but my chances are getting slimmer. I made it to the playoffs the last 5 years in a row and won 2 (lost one by .24pts) so I've had a good run.
  12. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Cleveland's #1 Cowboys fan

1,973 Messages
    516 Likes Received
    This is my 12th season and I have won 5 championships but I am 2-7 right now. Thanks to Stafford, Mcfadden, Jordy Nelson, and having horrible defenses.
  13. Dodger

Dodger Indomitable

4,212 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    I'm doing pretty well, but this year has been different, and it started early with the draft. Normally, I'm as likely to go RB with the first pick as QB, but this year I just didn't trust RBs as much, so I went QB first pick all the way, and all of my teams have either Rodgers, Brees, or Brady, and I think that's been the difference. The first pick should be the most reliable and productive guy you can get, and those guys have all been both.

This year I have 7 teams, 3 are 7-3 (2 in first place, 1 in second), 3 are 6-4 (all in third place), and the other is 5-5 (sixth place, injuries have hurt).

I've been playing on Yahoo since 2006, owned 25 teams and have won 8 championships in that time...3 of those last year...been to 7 other championship games. Of all my teams, only 4 have failed to make the playoffs.
  14. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,573 Messages
    593 Likes Received
    7-3 in one league, and 5-5 in the other.