1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Applause? BrownSugar = B.S.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Tuna Helper, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You guys are so easily fooled.

BrownSugar comes out with "breaking news" about T Ham just minutes before the Dallas Morning News, and she gets and applause for that?

I don't care what you all believe, but I think her inside sources are B.S., and that she is not the recipient of the "dookie stick."

I'll bet money that the only inside source that BrownSugar has works for The Dallas Morning News. I could make the argument that SHE works for The Dallas Morning News...probably at the printing press!

Inside sources my arse...I'm not buying it!
  2. Skeptic

Skeptic New Member

851 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Nice post.

Do I detect a little ***** envy?

Not that BrownSugar has a *****, of course.
  3. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,797 Messages
    164 Likes Received
  4. Smatty1853

Smatty1853 New Member

8 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    my aunts unlce walks the dog for THam and he verified her story
  5. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  6. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    For all you know, BrownSugar could actually be JJT...

...but that doesn't mean that he/she has a *****. :D
  7. Smatty1853

Smatty1853 New Member

8 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    stop the fighting lol who cares about Hambrick that much??.....

I thought he would have a bust out year but it was anything but and at this point his career as a feature back has a fork stuck in it

so what if she might not be his "boo" or whatever id still rather hear news 12 hrs before it comes out in the papers
  8. jdnalls

jdnalls New Member

1,170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man Tuna Helper, that's totally uncalled for.
  9. DanteEXT

1,797 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I said nothing of sources. I was correcting your timeline of events.

Read my entire post before you argue with me...
  10. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Timeline my arse...DMN has probably been working on this story all day.
  11. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Don't frick with me DanteEXT...

...I've been following BrownSugar's so-called inside news for a long time now...

...it is always reported just before the DMN rolls it out.
  12. DanteEXT

1,797 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Whether they were working on it all day or not, you claimed only minutes passed when it was hours.

IF her source is the DMN, and she posts the knowledge hours before they even release it, then where is the problem?
  13. Tuna Helper

Tuna Helper Benched

2,049 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    She claims to have been the recipient of the "dookie stick", that's the problem! She claims that players are her inside source...a lie.
  14. DanteEXT

1,797 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    See, I do not know the background story, nor does it make a difference to me. If she drops info before the DMN does, cool with me.
  15. natedawg

natedawg New Member

23 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If that is the case, then I'd still rather get the "breaking news" 1 hr before I could otherwise.

And I would much rather do that than read your post that really doesn't add much to my day.

And if I didn't feel the need *to* express that I think BS brings more to this forum than you do then I wouldn't have bothered posting.

That is all.
  16. BadMeetsEvil

BadMeetsEvil New Member

123 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This post wasn't needed IMO.

She has heard many things and comes to us with what she hears. It might not all be true, but hey .. appericate what she has to say cause somtimes she has come through for us and brough us some info that we didn't hear for a couple days later.

I myself enjoy anything she says.. cause she does have some good info somtimes that come in to be true.
  17. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

While I do thank you for your concern about the members here and your efforts to point out what you perceive to be our gullibility, can you please explain the purpose behind this thread?

Here's a great idea...simply skip over her posts, or put her on your "ignore" list.
  18. Dale

Dale Forum Architect

4,867 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    I've met BrownSugar and can verify she is who she says she is. I even have her business card for the apartment-finding company she works for.

If she's also working for the DMN in some role, that's one heckuva double life she's pulling off.

BS has proven time and time again she has sources. From knowing Hambrick had gotten married a week before any story came out to knowing this potential Hambrick trade nearly a week before any official story broke (as she first mentioned it on draft day in chat).

The ridicule she is taking by some is ridiculous and uncalled for, especially after she just nailed this recent story.
  19. Smith22

Smith22 Well-Known Member

5,791 Messages
    217 Likes Received
    Thank you Dale. I knew from the old forum that you had in fact met her. It's a shame the levels one will stoop to in an attempt to ruin a posters reputation.
  20. jamez25

jamez25 Active Member

1,617 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    what is a "dookie stick" ?