1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Archer - Jones: Cowboys can compete for Super Bowl

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Alexander, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,689 Messages
    4,962 Likes Received
    You have the best user name on this board.
  2. Crazed Liotta Eyes

Crazed Liotta Eyes Member

47 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    LOL, thank you! I've got to get a pciture of Ray Liotta doing his crazy eyes for my avatar. The Rowdy image disturbs me every time :)
  3. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,192 Messages
    1,883 Likes Received
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,689 Messages
    4,962 Likes Received
    My suggestion:

[IMG]
  5. Crazed Liotta Eyes

Crazed Liotta Eyes Member

47 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    The 2nd one might work but it was that bad movie I was watching half heartedly where he's the crazy guy on the plane that made me choose the name. If I remember right, he chopped a door with an axe and stuck his crazy eyes through the hole right as I was choosing a user name. Can't remember what the movie was called though.
  6. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received

[IMG]
    I know nothing, nothing.
  7. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    so...you are going out on a ledge to state that we are not as good as the Super Bowl Champs.

I defy you. We will win the SB next season and the Seahawks will be in last place in the NFC west.
  8. 50cent

50cent Well-Known Member

2,568 Messages
    383 Likes Received
    No I don't think he has caught on, how many ways do I have to say it? I truly believe that in Jerry's world he believes he is one of the greatest evaluators of talent with a knack for knowing what it takes to put a SB roster together. It's not him, its other factors that are at fault for our failures and the people (fans of today) believe in him due to his perceived past success. Yes, I think he is that delusional and the reason that he refuses to step down. I also think that he is stubborn enough to keep his position to prove that he is a great GM and can formulate a SB roster.
    Wolfpack likes this.
  9. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,072 Messages
    2,075 Likes Received
    Imagine how bad we would be if we didn't luck into Romo?
    cml750 likes this.
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

2,768 Messages
    595 Likes Received
    It would be Campo years part deux. Can you image Jason with Quincy Carter? Yikes.
    cml750 and khiladi like this.
  11. daveferr33

daveferr33 Well-Known Member

397 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    A winning season? At this point, it would be remarkable if the man could string together a few coherent thoughts.
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  12. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,382 Messages
    619 Likes Received
    No doubt!!! I just wonder what we could have done if we hired a real coach to start 2007. That team was stacked and we had Romo. Instead we hired powder puff Wade Phillips and then go to Jerry's pet project. Both are complete failures. Such a complete and utter waste of a lot of talent. The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.
    khiladi likes this.
  13. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,650 Messages
    572 Likes Received
    thats what I would expect to hear from Owner who is more interested in increasing Cowboys worth than actually being successful in NFL. He is joke at this point who should be ignored. The fact that fans gave him a voice this long is regrettable.
    BoysFan4ever likes this.