1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Are the Cowboys on National TV tomorrow? *Merge*

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by SteveOS, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,631 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    I usually can get the games on my computer at: JustinTV.com
  2. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,423 Messages
    112 Likes Received
    channelsurfing.net had the game feeds in 3 different links to choose from. I watched on there.
  3. johnny utah

johnny utah Guest

That site always works for me when I can't find the Boys on National TV.
  4. Cowboyfan81

Cowboyfan81 Broadcast Guy

531 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I get the game, and would stream it, but I'm going to be out and have to record it. I might do a rebroadcast Sun.

On another note. After taking last year off, I will be streaming ALL Cowboys regular season games this year exclusively to my buds on Cowboyszone!
  5. Avenging Hayseed

Avenging Hayseed Interwebs fooseball expert

2,262 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    Here you go. Check it out before the game and you will see what I mean. Best online viewing I have EVER seen. No buffering, no lapses, no fuzz, just clean , crisp viewing. As close as you can get to watching it on tv. Just click to enlarge and your in business. Enjoy..........

http://www.veetle.com/index.php
  6. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,117 Messages
    312 Likes Received
    It was unwatchable during the Raiders game.
  7. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,600 Messages
    1,052 Likes Received
    It doesn't appear Veetle is going to have the game. It should at least be featured on the site by now like the game was last week.
  8. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,600 Messages
    1,052 Likes Received
    Yeah the blackout has officially been lifted so there should be more feeds to go around. :starspin
  9. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,900 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Thanks for the update man:starspin
  10. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,423 Messages
    112 Likes Received
  11. hornitosmonster

hornitosmonster Well-Known Member

3,760 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189491&page=7

Post #98

channel is not up at the moment. We can only hope they have it up tonight.
  12. 7footer

7footer Active Member

1,185 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Although it goes against my basic principles, I went ahead and ordered the NFL preseason package before the last Dallas game.

I was very impressed with the quality of the HD internet stream, and when I hooked up my laptop to my big screen TV HDMI, it looked just like any other broadcasted game on TV...It was definitely worth it in my opinion. Much better than having to search for low quality, choppy streams that you can find for free on the internet. This is how I will watch the game again today, and it's nice to know that I can now watch the game live and in great quality without having to wait for a re-broadscast tomorrow.

Just so you know...I see the NFL Preseason package has now been lowered to $29.99 here: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

So for anyone out of state who wants to see this and the last preseason game (our next one will be shown nationally) in HD, you can now do so a little cheaper.

Just thought I would pass that along for anyone still debating about whether or not to sign up...
  13. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I bought it as well and posted similar things after I watched my first games on it...40 bucks was well worth it if you like to watch the games...th picture quality was outstanding and it has all sorts of cool features

I wish DirecTV would offer the same thing for Sunday Ticket people.
  14. Avenging Hayseed

2,262 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    Has to be something on your end. I watched it there and the quality was outstanding.
  15. Avenging Hayseed

2,262 Messages
    25 Likes Received
  16. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,318 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    Hey Quest, and anyone else privy to the time of kickoff. Is kickoff at 8 CST?
  17. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  18. pjtoadie

pjtoadie Cleveland's #1 Cowboys fan

1,908 Messages
    467 Likes Received
  19. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I wish it would be included with the Sunday Ticket. It's already expensive as is, but I pay it because I obviously get to watch full Cowboys games live.

They got us by the balls!
  20. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They want you to fill out a survey, collect your personal info and email to watch the site. I'll find another source. :D