1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Are the Jets the Cowboys of the AFC?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by KoRnyBrad, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,599 Messages
    480 Likes Received
    Sanchez is dreadful, the decision to play Sanchez isn't just coming from Rex/Tony not wanting to look stupid for saying 'he's our guy' but from the front office as well.

They invested a lot to move up to the top 5 (lol) to take Sanchez, one of the worst QBs in football in my not so humble opinion. He routinely misses high percentage throws, he routinely gets the Dikembe Mutumbo finger shake from defensive linemen, and he doesn't provide any particular unique strength to separate him from even average QBs. He's not elusive, he doesn't have good arm strength, he's not a good decision maker, he can't even drive the bus with a great defense.

It's funny because Sanchez just reminds me how tough it is to get a good QB in this league. Teams trade up and give up drafts all the time to reach for the position because it's so important to your team being successful.

Makes me wish we weren't wasting away the prime of our franchise QBs career with such a piss poor offensive line. When ya finally get him a defense his line goes to **** and now an already difficult task becomes practically impossible.

Everyone knows Garrett loves to throw, take away the running game from your QB and now he's throwing the ball in incredible tight windows, play action has become completely obsolete, and you're always playing from behind.

Thank goodness for Romo because he's made a lot of people on this line, team, coaching staff, and organization look a lot better than they've really been for years now.
  2. robjgrif

robjgrif Active Member

1,126 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    This!
  3. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,113 Messages
    2,652 Likes Received
    If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times......

We are a 4-5 win team without Romo.
  4. KoRnyBrad

KoRnyBrad I am the Bat!

259 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    I agree 100%. I'd rather have Romo than Sanchez any day.
  5. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

6,857 Messages
    1,003 Likes Received
    ITs between the Jets and the Chargers. For years I always considered the Chargers the Cowboys of the AFC except with more success in December.
  6. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

6,857 Messages
    1,003 Likes Received
    Exactly lol. It has nothing to do with Rex. He just magnifies it with his mouth. This year they received more attention than the Giants just because of that Tebow mancrush.