1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Arizona Cardinals Announcer Comments

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboyStar88, Aug 17, 2013.

1. fatboygixxer

fatboygixxer Active Member

249 Messages
    82 Likes Received
    At least they gave credit to us when somebody made a play.That Oakland game was the worst homerism I've ever seen covering football...
  2. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,760 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    I just mean they are local broadcasters.. even though it was a national broadcast. Simply meant, they aren't ESPN guys or other national broadcasters.. so i understand why most of their chatter was about Arizona.
  3. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,760 Messages
    676 Likes Received
    Exactly.. i don't understand how anyone didn't enjoy the guys this week more than last week.
  4. George

George a legend in your own mind

604 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    I thought he was entertaining, too.
  5. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

653 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    and dont forget he called Rookie guard Johnathan Cooper HOFer Randell McDaniel
  6. ak47kaehu

ak47kaehu Active Member

333 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    I thought the dude was Hilarious. The way he speaks reminds me of Jessie Ventura. And a lot of you are right, they both did give credit to the cowboys when credit was due which is what i really appreciated from them.
  7. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

14,449 Messages
    1,885 Likes Received
    Heard Bernie the other night he sounded like he just got back from happy hour. Not sure if he's had a stroke or what but he sounds garbled.
  8. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,886 Messages
    334 Likes Received
    I wanted to put my fist through the tv and ring his neck. Majorly annoying. Wife was asking who I was talking to? I said , some hack doing the Cowboys/Cardinals game.