1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Arrest warrant for Marcus Vick...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Achilleslastand, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Achilleslastand

Achilleslastand Well-Known Member

1,372 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    I figured there was about a 50/50 shot this was about the Dog killer and not Marcus, even tho hes just a big of piece of trash as Mr. Mexico..
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/va-judge-issues-arrest-warrant-201957047--nfl.html

HAMPTON, Va. (AP) -- A Virginia judge has issued an arrest warrant for former Virginia Tech and NFL player Marcus Vick.
    The younger brother of Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick spent 10 days in a Newport News jail in March on a contempt of court charge stemming from his failure to appear in court twice for a 2010 charge of driving on a suspended license.
    On Friday, a Hampton judge issued an arrest warrant for Vick for failing to appear in court to face another driving on a suspended license charge from June 2011. Court records show Vick's appearance had been pushed back twice since May.
    The Daily Press of Newport News reports that Vick's attorney, Lawrence Woodward, told the judge (http://bit.ly/S9U4N6 ) Vick was unemployed in Atlanta and couldn't get to court. Woodward did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

I thought the unemployeed and just couldnt get to court bit was funny..
    :laugh1:
  2. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,269 Messages
    570 Likes Received
    I'll never understand that type of mentality, not sure if its an entitlement issue or avoidance issue. I know someone who skipped court many years ago for a dui due to having a planned vacation that day. He left a phone message that he couldnt make it and for the court to call him and reschedule.

Of course They never did. Years later he got pulled over and come to find out there was a warrant out for him and he went straight to jail - took about a week for him to get released.
  3. EvilJerry88

EvilJerry88 Active Member

356 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Who cares about Marcus Vick? He''s been out of the NFL for years.
  4. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,938 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Him or his brother... the sooner they are gone... the better...
  5. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,871 Messages
    2,047 Likes Received
    These Vick Boyz make their mom and Va Tech proud! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
  6. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Active Member

957 Messages
    95 Likes Received
    Why does he live in Atlanta? Thought they were from VA.
  7. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

16,575 Messages
    2,450 Likes Received
    It was driving on a suspended license and not showing up to court. i understand the arrest warrant but this 'crime' is anything but egregious.