1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

As bad as I want OL help I have come to the conclusion the most pressing need is CB

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Chris in Arizona

Chris in Arizona I am Death

3,597 Messages
    461 Likes Received

Linebacker but most likely Strong Safety. He is the exact same size as Arizona's Pro Bowl Strong Safety Adrian Wilson but he is much faster. The Combine will resolve exactly how fast he is but he ran the fastest recorded time at USC since Pete Carroll has been there. That would include Reggie Bush and Steve Smith.

91 tackles, a FF, and a TD-saving INT. Led team in tackles despite missing one game and a defensive scheme that asked him to play the deepest safety I have ever seen. He was also named 2nd Team AP All-American (behind Eric Berry and Earl Thomas) today. I think the kid can play a little football.
  2. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    we just got rid of a big tackling machine safety. we need a playmaking safety. Taylor Mays is Julian Peterson part duex
  3. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Taylor Mays is better than Thomas. USC had a bad year. They lost their entire linebacking core and had no pass rush this year. I don't care who you are. No defensive backfield is going to look good when their is no pressure on the QB. Mays is a freak of nature and huge upgrade for the cowboys. I seriously doubt he's falling to the 20's
  4. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2: @ Mays better than Thomas. maybe at running a 40 but actually making plays on the field it's Thomas by a mile. the linebacker excuse is funny too. what about last year when he had 3 1st round NFL draft picks playing linebacker on that same defense?
  5. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :bang2:

:blind:

your blind mother
  6. Cover 2

Cover 2 Pessimists Unite!!!

3,120 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    The Randall Williams of safeties.