1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

as soon as file front

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by the kid 05, Aug 22, 2006.

1. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    is done doing services im going to be uploading some videos : let me know which ones you want SECOND, first one no matter what is the 1979 shoot out of the cowboys v.s. redskins, its done nfl film style though :( ugh

your chooices are as follows:

1. thomas "hollywood" henderson - flamboyant and talented linebacker - kinda like a bio on him

2. cliff harris and Charlie Walters - best defensive backfield tandem in cowboys history - bio of the two of sorts

3. Ed "Too Tall" Jones - the towering terror of the dallas doomsday defense

4. - bill bates - from special teams captain to long time cowboys assistant coach

5. parcells 1st dallas win

would have made a poll but i can't find it any more?
  2. dback

dback Member

809 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    The Bill Bates video would be awesome
  3. DBoys

DBoys New Member

4,713 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  4. STAR GAZER

STAR GAZER Benched

2,047 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The following would be great. I have alot of video. I'm so busy with graphics ie. sigs, banners, avs etc. And of course the custom video I'm working on now, I wish I had more time to rip convert and up huge video files. I'll try to find time for it in the near future.

2. cliff harris and Charlie Walters - best defensive backfield tandem in cowboys history - bio of the two of sorts

4. - bill bates - from special teams captain to long time cowboys assistant coach

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!:)
  5. the kid 05

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    uploading both right as we speak, feel free to upload them or give links to others on other boards or what have you :)

tim

dboys did you get them from the dvd? the "the dallas cowboys 1960-2003" dvd?
  6. the kid 05

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Done guys/girls