1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

At 6-6, Dallas Cowboys Right Where We Thought They Would Be

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Gryphon, Dec 5, 2012.

1. erod

erod Well-Known Member

4,134 Messages
    1,204 Likes Received
    Unless, of course, you learn football.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,363 Messages
    1,357 Likes Received
    I bet you're better at it than I am. It's a common mistake. I was just chiming in.
  3. DavidAK

DavidAK New Member

796 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think I had the Cowboys at 8-8 before the season started.

But can you blame the fans for being upset at the current 6-6 record. Sure most figured this would be a tough season, but you don't really want to see it happen. I've always said, the Cowboys give you just enough to keep your hopes up and right when you think they're turning the corner-BOOOOOM reality check.

I think at this point of the season, and it's just my opinion..People are getting tired of getting their hopes up every season. People are starting to put a mental block in preparation of the seemingly inevitable collapse.
  4. Hostile

118,363 Messages
    1,357 Likes Received
    Thanks, just having fun.

I am going to be honest with you, if I don't go back a page I don't even know what he posted beyond the word lead instead of led. I am sure the word THE is in there somewhere. I could not even posit a guess on the rest of his post. You're the one calling it negative, not me.

In other words, the only thing I noticed was the mistake, which wasn't that big of a deal. I've done the same thing over people using "loose" in place of "lose."

You're making it bigger than I did simply because you don't like me. I seriously doubt you would if anyone else pointed it out.

I had a nice convo with the guy afterwards. He and I have not grabbed gauntlets and challenged each other to a duel. Perhaps you could lighten up like you did over the joke. I admire that you did that.
  5. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

1,645 Messages
    222 Likes Received
    No there are a few posters on here that I would have said that too as well, it's nothing personal, we all have our views regarding the Cowboys. Several times attacks have been made on both sides so I don't get too uptight about it unless it gets personal. It is what it is. There are always going to be a war of words over the internet especially when it involves the Cowboys. I take you for your word if you say you didn't see what he said, no big deal, I can admit when I'm wrong.
  6. Hostile

118,363 Messages
    1,357 Likes Received
    No sweat man. Just like Redskins fans having sex, no sweat.
  7. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,812 Messages
    1,074 Likes Received
    Just noticed, wrong thread. Oh well, message received.