1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

atleast the all star challenge is on epsn right now

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by locked&loaded, Feb 4, 2006.

1. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,827 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    ya atleast there isnt a basketball game on. who cares honestly, put on the all star challeng this is retarted. why must i watch this thing? so boring i just want to watch the all start challenge. epsn i hate you.
  2. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,121 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Young had an OK round, showed bad mechanics on the last throw, but I think he was the only one who didn't come up short of the sign...

Glad I got back hom in time...
  3. locked&loaded

2,827 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    young has a gun though. brody or brodie looked extremely accurate in short range. olson had a bit of a streak. but the long is only 40 yards most were falling short, which way is wind comign from.
  4. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,746 Messages
    1,959 Likes Received
    Seems like Young is pretty accurate, that's bad news for teams that pass him over. The world will finally see the next Steve Young In Vince Young. They both are accurate and can run like heck. "Incredible Combination"
  5. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,746 Messages
    1,959 Likes Received
    Didn't know Chad Jackson ran that fast..
  6. locked&loaded

2,827 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    chad jackson is cool, i like him. speed burner pretty strong. i want to see his hands. so i can fully judge him
  7. locked&loaded

2,827 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    lol thats what i thought. chad looked more impressive then santan moss. mostly his strength and height.
  8. Tio

Tio Armchair QB

5,121 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Moss seemed to get tired right after the ropes....
  9. locked&loaded

2,827 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    chad seems like a good guy. did you see how much taller vince was then deangalo? wow. o and vince should of ran that course he would of had troube going under trampaline and stuff but. would of been interesting. deanglo ran like a pnazy for the 40 yrd.