1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Attending the Cowboys vs. Chiefs Game???

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by skeme21, Aug 15, 2009.

1. skeme21

skeme21 New Member

1 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My pops and I will be attending the cowboys and chiefs game in kansas city this season on October 11th. Just wondering if anyone else out there is planning to make the trip.

This is going to be one of the NFLs 50th anniversary games, celebrating the AFL so, as im sure everyone already knows, it will be Dallas vs. "Dallas". I think it's pretty cool.

Anyhow, just wondering if any of the other True Blue fans will be attending the game and if there are going to be any Dallas Cowboy tailgate parties we can maybe attend. lol. (of course we'll bring beer!!!) Also, does anyone have any additional information about this game. I think i heard that the Boys will also be wearing some form of throwback uniform. That would be pretty cool.

Hope to see yall there!!!!:star:
  2. robb01

robb01 New Member

158 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wish I could make it, enjoy the game!
  3. ghosttown cowboy

ghosttown cowboy Wyoming's #1 boys fan

871 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I'll be at the game in Denver, KC should be off the chain...
  4. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,380 Messages
    2,795 Likes Received
    would be really cool if as a 50th Anniversary game it was Cowboys vs. "Texans".
  5. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,331 Messages
    4,471 Likes Received
    I'll be there - the mrs. and I already have tickets and hotel reservations.

The last I heard, the Chiefs will be wearing throwback jerseys not the Cowboys.

Oh, and :welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!
  6. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,233 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    Yeah, I'll be making the trip. All 5 miles of it. Already got tickets for the wife and I. Actually I'll just be having someone drop us off because I'm not taking my car up there, even if parking was free. Not the greatest seats in the world, but they'll have to do.

I am curious to see how the stadium renovations look.
  7. ChldsPlay

6,233 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    I am curious to what your tickets look like. Mine look normal and all, but for whatever reason under admission it says $25.00.
  8. big dog cowboy

50,331 Messages
    4,471 Likes Received
    Mine look like normal tickets. There is a pic of Lamar Hunt holding his HOF bust and a little 50 year logo under it.

BTW section 136, row 25 (behind Cowboys bench) seats 13-16. I'll be the good looking one with the Romo jersey and Cowboys hat.
  9. tmoney

tmoney New Member

5 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm hoping to go to that one , I have my Cowboys vs Giants home opener ticket , I have free tickets to the Denver game (buddy has season tix in Denver).

I live in Wichita area so it's not too far of a drive, I just need to line up some tickets.

Question, how much does it cost to park at the new Cowboys stadium in Arlington ?
  10. big dog cowboy

50,331 Messages
    4,471 Likes Received
    Welcome to the CZ and Howdy! neighbor. I live on extreme NNE side.

Should a Cowboy game not be on TV, meet me at Players to watch the game. I'll be in the Cowboys room with Cowboy gear on. :D
  11. ChldsPlay

6,233 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    Ah, mine are far simpler tickets. They're gold and have the 50 year logo in the middle, and there is a Chiefs logo on the end. No Lamar picture.

Section 304, row 40, 19-20. Way the hell up there. I'll also be in a Romo Jersey, either blue or black. My wife will have a Romo throwback, or a Witten jersey if she gets what she wants.
  12. tmoney

tmoney New Member

5 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I am sure I'll be going to the game live but with them playing the Chiefs it's definitely going to be on TV here!
  13. NextGenBoys

NextGenBoys Well-Known Member

7,613 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I will most def be going, a fairly short drive from Iowa.

To those who have tickets, how did you get them? Stubhub?
  14. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,333 Messages
    841 Likes Received
    My wife and I plan on attending.
  15. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Friend of mine actually stays in K.C. I'll be at the game.
  16. billknows

billknows New Member

790 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I live on extreme NNE side,,17th and poplar area Big Dog :), I grew up 1 mile from Players on w.21st. Thanksgiving 2 yrs ago( KC and Denver) at Players was fun.
    I;m planning on going to KC to see the team.
  17. ChldsPlay

6,233 Messages
    373 Likes Received
    Yes, though I could have easily purchased some directly from the Chiefs (might still be able to), I didn't feel like buying a preseason ticket as well.
  18. robb01

robb01 New Member

158 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    really wish I could be there :eek::
  19. HighTechDave

HighTechDave 7 Years of College Down the Drain

2,069 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    i'm going. making my annual pilgrimage to Arrowhead, doning my Aikman Jersey
  20. big dog cowboy

50,331 Messages
    4,471 Likes Received
    I'm about 4 miles north and a little east of there.