1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Audio: Audio: Mickey Spagnola on 105.3thefan (reportedly sam young cut)

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 5, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Mickey which of the starters you had in 2009 scares you this year, they have to have their cbs healthy, because this system puts their players in man coverage. Not taken back by any player yet, but we might find out what player gets cut next to put dockery on the 53 man roster.
    Should find that out in next 30 minutes, thought was pretty cut and dried with players they kept and cut.

Mickey:If romo plays well enough for this offense to function, then I think you have a successful offense, because the offense has nothing to do with the way the defense allowed opponents to scrore right? Who is romo throwing to, who is protecting him.

Mickey: Key i think when you go on road, you need to be able to run the football with some consistency to force the jets to play the run, i would like to see the jets in matchups with dez and austin. I give revis credit as a good cb, but can cromatie cover our other wr that he has to cover.

word OT sam young cut on twitter wire
  2. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    talked how gurode made the money at a low price to sign with another team, and could have taken pay reduction here and stay, but most guys wont do that.
  3. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,388 Messages
    3,680 Likes Received
    I smell a CZ celebration coming.