1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Audio: Audio: Warren Sapp on Romo and D.Ware

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Gryphon, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Gryphon

Gryphon Merge Ahead

3,389 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I never liked Sapp when he played. I don't like his commentary either.
  3. ringmaster

ringmaster Active Member

1,701 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    As a player he did rub some people the wrong way but no one couldn't deny his talents as a player though but he do sucks as a analyst.
  4. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well you might not have liked it but I sure found it interesting. When Spencer came out a few days and admitted he took some plays off, I found it really disturbing. If I was a teammate of his, I would have been really ticked off--assuming I played the absolute best I could. It is a slap in the face of the team & somebody on this team should have got into his face about it. Wonder if any player or one of the coaches said anything to him about his comments or did other players do the same thing so nobody was upset.

Sorry guys but Spencer getting paid big bucks and by being a member of this team, it understood (or should be) that he'd support his team buddies and play his best. Wonder if any of the OL players did the same thing last year. Frankly, if I'm Romo I'd be really ticked off if one of my OL didn't even try to play his best all the time--particularly now that I'm really hurting. Wonder if he and a few other players are looking over their shoulder at their own teammates. Or worst case scenario, too many players had same idea as Spencer.
  5. chip_gilkey

chip_gilkey Active Member

2,553 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    I love how Sap says Ware should've called out Spencer when watching the film and saw him under-performing or after Spencer admitted to taking plays off yet if he did the next day it would be all over the media "DRAMA IN BIG D'S LOCKER ROOM!!"
  6. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,527 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Sapp is the worse sports personality on TV. He is a disgrace to the profession and that is saying a lot because there are plenty terrible sports personalities that should not be on TV.
  7. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member

1,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Spencer never said he took plays off, try and actually read the article instead of going by the sensational headline.

Please comment after actually reading.