Awesome Jersey Find

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by diekrazy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. diekrazy

diekrazy Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just thought I would share my great time shopping for a jersey earlier this week.

I spent new years weekend and Monday with family in the Dallas area when I went to casually stroll around a Cowboys pro shop in an outlet mall and found that the lady tending the store informed me about a last day sale they had going on jerseys and various merchandise. I was surprised that even the authentics were on sale. I have never seen the authentics on sale. I could get an authentic for only $150. I immediately went to get my Ware jersey. They were out of Ware jerseys and my size. She was nice enough to call a shop across the highway and they were also out. She called a shop in Grapevine and they too were out. I was bummed. I then asked her if I could go ahead and buy a jersey and exchange it later with a jersey from my local pro shop in Lubbock. She said that it would be no problem. I was stoked. :D

While she was ringing me up we got into a conversation about Dez Bryant and I said I wish he had an authentic jersey so I could get that one. She said he does and proceeded to tell me that all I had to do was go to the Cowboys stadium(which I have never seen in person yet) and swap out the jersey for anyone that I wanted. I drove through on my way home and stopped at the stadium(which looked sweet) which was jersey heaven by the way and picked up this beauty. I was so close to still getting a Ware jersey instead. It was a hard decision.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

21,460 Messages
    6,367 Likes Received
    Are they selling Jason Garrett 17 jerseys?
  3. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

9,801 Messages
    1,007 Likes Received
    lol...sold out....they are hot items
  4. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Customize one.
  5. diekrazy

diekrazy Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They had jerseys there that I had never even seen like a Martellus jersey a Spencer and a Ratliff.
  6. IlliniNation

IlliniNation Member

81 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Got my Witten authentic jersey on ebay for 40 bucks.
  7. casmith07

casmith07 Attorney-at-Zone

29,978 Messages
    5,627 Likes Received
    Mine will be in my possession in a few weeks time.
  8. dgr81

dgr81 Member

439 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol..
  9. SDogo

SDogo Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev

13,899 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I have the Irvin 88 Jersey and those 8's are huge. They feel like lead plates on your chest.
  10. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

21,460 Messages
    6,367 Likes Received
    Nah I want a Dez 88.

Garrett still needs to earn my purchase.
  11. diekrazy

diekrazy Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd like everyone's opinion, besides Ware who on defense would you like to have their jersey?
  12. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,455 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    lee..
  13. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ratliff
  14. Dawgs0916

Dawgs0916 Will the Thrill

2,194 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Do you go to Tech?
  15. diekrazy

diekrazy Member

134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Sorry bud I'm an Aggie living in raiderland. Live about 40 min from Lubbock.
  16. Christiann

Christiann Active Member

591 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    Yeah I got a Ratliff Authentic Jersey probably like 5 months before training camp in Oxnard last year, when I went to training camp everyone was looking at my jersey in awe because no one had one, or probably seen one.