1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bacarri "Rambo" - Georgia Safety

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by DEMARC0MURRAY29, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Szczepanik

Szczepanik Well-Known Member

983 Messages
    532 Likes Received
    I wouldn't mind Honey Badger, but if he plays up to his abilities it will be hard to retain him one his rookie contract is over especially with Lee, Carter, Dez contracts all coming up.

Meh.

I think our secondary is good enough *assuming we get safety help*, that we can focus on depth in the trenches.
  2. Texan_Eph89

Texan_Eph89 Well-Known Member

1,056 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Honestly, I'd take him in the 2nd.
  3. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,033 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    I see some not wanting to take a chance on a talented player because he might miss games or might not be available in a few years because of rule violations. But what about the no-talent players that won't even get in games and won't be available in a few years simply because they aren't any good? We brought in plenty "high character" guys in 2009 and where are they now? I know every situation is different, but for the most part, I'd rather take my chances on the "troubled" player with talent than the choir boys without talent.
  4. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,409 Messages
    703 Likes Received
    To me it comes down to the Jimmy Johnson way of thinking. Does he love football? I want Football players, you can live with some off field stuff if they bring it on the field. JJ had different rules for everyone. If Emmitt did something wrong he looked the other way. If a backup did the same thing, he would cut them on the plane. Rambo's mistakes look pretty mild and Mark Richt is pretty strict.