1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ball State safety Sean Baker, who is on the radar of N.F.L. scouts

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Nov 27, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    [IMG]

Potter (6-foot-6, 295 pounds), a Timberline High graduate, is coming off back-to-back All-Western Athletic Conference seasons. He boasts prototypical size, strong athleticism — he played lacrosse and basketball at Timberline — and the mind and work ethic to consistently improve his game.

He has trained with Colledge, a second-round NFL pick in 2006 who started 52 games for Boise State and won a Super Bowl ring this year with the Green Bay Packers, during the past several offseasons. He also studies college and pro video of Colledge and Clady, the No. 12 pick in the 2008 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos.

“I have the opportunity to have my best season,” Potter said. “I just have to take advantage of it. … Every day I’m trying to figure out certain details and try to fix them. I don’t think I’ll ever be as good as I want to be, but that’s what drives me.”

Read more: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/...tates-nate-potter-has-work.html#ixzz1ey3MYIPC
  2. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL... joe, ol' buddy, there isn't a single mention of Baker in the article you linked us to... it's all about Nate Potter...
  3. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    whoops, i was posting like crazy last night in draft section, some of them couldnt find the webpage and forgot to change the title, oh well, isnt first time this has happened and probably wont be the last, boy, maybe one day i can fix my own titles on posts, hint to adminstrators:cool: