1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Barney Frank eviscerates town hall protester

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by TheRat, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Like I said. You have trouble with two thoughts at one time. Next time I will try to post in a crayon font to better help your comprehension.
  2. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Your dad would be my friend anytime.
    I am interested in what is true.
    I have conservative values,but life has taught me a lot.
    Faith and everyday living will teach you that God works in myterious ways,and the truth may be found in the strangest of places.
    What you see here is the left in action.
    Destroy the person because they cannot destroy the idea.The left cannot compete in the realm of ideas.
    Leftist ideas are inferior and proven wrong,everytime.
    Conservatives know we do not live in a perfect world.
    We choose freedom over equality.
    Libs live in a fantasy world...equality trumps freedom,therefore they must create their little heaven on earth...always resulting in Hellish human conditions...look it up...history does not lie.I has been proven.EVERYTIME.
    It is soooo funny,BP laughs at it..I guess history is not taught in WV...
  3. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    That was my theory when dating. I dated as many women as I could looking for the qualities I want in a partner. The second one was it, so now I'm married with children.
  4. MetalHead

MetalHead Benched

6,031 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    God bless you and your family.
  5. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Thank you. Same to you and yours. That was a unexpected piece of kindness. It has been a long week. I will take any help from above I am fortunate enough to get.
  6. sbark

sbark Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,785 Messages
    278 Likes Received
    Look at the Obama/ Hitler poster bottom.....

written at the poster's bottom is the web address "LaRouchePAC.com," the political action committee website for Communist and perpetual Presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche.

In 1979, LaRouche formed a Political Action Committee called the National Democratic Policy Committee (NDPC). LaRouche has run for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States seven times, beginning in 1980
    The Obama-with-Mustache sign is in fact offered up on LaRouche's website as a "Mass Distribution Poster." It is an enormous full color .pdf suitable for all your town hall Communist protest needs

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-...communist-larouches-obama-hitler-poster-conse
  7. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,941 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Mock outrage is abundant...

I'm mock outraged at this fact...
  8. trickblue

28,941 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    Why teabaggers... as opposed to Tea Party..
  9. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Because Mr. "I have no stake in this fight" is a smart. Sexual lingo used to denigrate the Tea Partiers is aok, but racially insensitive jokes about the Prez are beyond the pale. Or something like that. Frankly, all the double standards have left my head spinning.
  10. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,260 Messages
    4,584 Likes Received
    You would have to ask them, some of them labeled themselves that and only stopped using the term after they realized it was also another term.
  11. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,260 Messages
    4,584 Likes Received
    You really are a butt sore individual.
  12. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,899 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Tea Party party participants were protesting taxation without representation. Tea baggers are just protesting taxation only and by extension the 16th amendment.
  13. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    He does have some weird obsessions. BP made repeated references to my behind last week. Maybe he and Canadian have more in common than we think.
  14. trickblue

28,941 Messages
    356 Likes Received
    You are either a troll, a partisan hack or insufferably naive...
  15. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,899 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    I was just answering a question. I apologize if you didn't appreciate my answer.
  16. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,269 Messages
    2,465 Likes Received
    Your answer was inaccurate.
  17. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    This is not acccurate. Most Tea Party members are protesting, among other things, the process in which things like Stimulus are being passed and the fact that this Administration is trying to introduce a massive Tax Increase on a Nationalized level for Healthcare, which is not guaranteed by the Constitution as a right. Essentially, that is taxation without representation if it's passed against their wills. This is specific to the Democrats plans for trying to force Healthcare Nationalization by using the Reconciliation process. Essentially, trying to use a vote of 51 as opposed to 60. This is really taking advantage of something that is not meant for this kind of process but is being considered because it's the only hope the Dems have for passing Socialized Medicine in this country. The Dems tried this once before back in 93 under Clinton and failed. Reconsiliation is a process designed to prevent Budget issues from stopping the countries economy. It's not and never was intended to be something used to force policy such as Medical Reform or Nationalization. All of us should be protesting this because it represents something our Government was never supposed to be about.

Demonizing Tea Party efforts will not save us from the Governments attempt to form Governmental Rule outside of elected official rule of law proceedures.

Everybody needs to stop and take a good hard look at what's going on here. How far are each and every one of you willing to go in support of a Government that is clearly trying to violate the laws of this Country and the Intent of our Founding Fathers? How far will you go to support something that is setting presidence for breaking our form of Government?
  18. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,066 Messages
    805 Likes Received
    I choose

D. all of the above.
  19. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,899 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    We live in a representative democracy. Nothing has to be unanimous. Most people voted Democrat. Moreover, you are being represented well by Republicans who have voted no on most of Obama's measures. Your side lost, so deal with it.

Moreover, what taxation measures has Congress passed that you are opposing? Furthermore Congress has the right to levy a tax on income according to the 16th amendment. So if they want to raise income taxes that is perfectly constitutional.

And I don't think it will come to reconcilliation. Conrad and Baucus will come on board when the time comes. So your complaints in that regard is just based on speculation. And even if they don't vote for the bill they could still vote for cloister.
  20. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,728 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    Have you found a job yet? You really should try working for a living. Earning your money is much more rewarding than begging.