1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Barrett Jones my #2 OG

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by supercowboy8, Nov 4, 2011.

1. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    I really hope this guy comes out. If we can't get DeCastro this guy is a great 2nd place in the 2012 draft for OGs.

Barrett Jones is a nerd, at least by football standards.
    The Alabama redshirt junior left tackle is so talented at the violin that he can play what people hum. He has such a large vocabulary he once finished 15th in his age group in a national Scrabble tournament in Boston.
    He is also smart enough in the classroom that he graduated with his bachelor’s degree in accounting in just three years with a 4.0 grade-point average and is working on his master’s degree while preparing for the CPA test in April.

“He’s a good nerd to be around,” Alabama running back Trent Richardson says.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoo...-the-anchor-on-Alabamas-offensive-line-110211

2. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yea I like him but really doubt he comes out

I think we are looking at

Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin

with JG's friendship up there

I'd love to get Wis O line coach

3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Zeitler as everyone on here knows I really like, he is 4th on my OG list right now.