1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

battery charges filed after passing gas

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Doomsday101, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,281 Messages
    3,020 Likes Received
    SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A West Virginia man has been charged with battery on a police officer for allegedly passing gas toward a patrolman.

Thirty-four-year-old Jose Cruz of Clarksburg is also charged with driving under the influence, driving without headlights and two counts of obstruction.

Cruz was pulled over by South Charleston police Tuesday for driving without headlights. After failing field sobriety tests, Cruz was taken to the station for a breathalyzer test.

The criminal complaint says that as a patrolman was preparing the machine, Cruz scooted his chair over, lifted his leg, passed gas and fanned it toward the officer.

[youtube]mCl4Dp48aaY[/youtube]

Old story but ran across is and had the same reaction as the news anchor. :laugh2:
  2. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I wonder what the officer would have done to this Hippo. (video on that page, but not one I can embed here. ie, not Youtube)

Gotta say. That was hellacious. Glad I only saw the video and not been there first hand. :laugh2:
  3. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    :lmao: :lmao:
  4. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,624 Messages
    293 Likes Received

aA7iAMTAWHM

Can't force myself to post it.
  5. BadWolf

BadWolf Member

182 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ohhhhh... from the thread title I thought there was a way to charge your batteries by passing gas.
  6. hairic

hairic Well-Known Member

2,453 Messages
    230 Likes Received
  7. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

10,872 Messages
    895 Likes Received
    If passing gas in public is a crime this guy should be one of the worlds 10 most wanted.

[YOUTUBE]JgHrUnsRYK4[/YOUTUBE]