1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Beating the Steelers

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by juck, Dec 9, 2012.

1. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    If we beat them that would be HUGE!!!!!!!!! It would be like a SB win to me.:laugh2: I would not allow those pee yellow towels in the stadium.
  2. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,000 Messages
    1,755 Likes Received
    They just lost at home against San Diego (Big Ben played too). I like our chances :)
  3. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    First half he was bad,supposedly second half he was great again.
  4. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,623 Messages
    1,570 Likes Received
    They really did NOT look good today. Interesting. Of course their D has been getting older and I think this is the year its finally showing it.
  5. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Juck... next week will be a home game for the Steelers. I just hope the crowd is loud like they were at the egirls game.

..and I agree. I want to beat the stealers more than the redskins. Well, just as much. :D
  6. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I plan on not having a voice the next day. I'll do my part.
  7. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,324 Messages
    912 Likes Received
    Steelers will be hamstrung without the home cooking they usually get from the refs in Pittsburgh. Cowboys 27 Steelers 13.
  8. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Id love for a 44-6 blowout win for us. A TD return on punt. Sack Fumble kinda stuff. If its tight which I know it will be cause Stealers are playing for their lives too our middle will be gutted by Raper.
  9. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,940 Messages
    1,244 Likes Received
    Did you see all of the pee yellow towels at heinz field late in the steeler game?

Yea, me either, ... LOL!!

Bunch of fair weather fans. Media talks about how well they travel, ... only if they win.

When they lose it is like there is no NFL at all.

I work with them, ... tomorrow will be like a Mondy in May, no NFL football at all.

Loved watching them lose.

Dallas WINS and steelers LOSE, ... what a great day !!
  10. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Its a playoff game. I really wish Carter Rat and Lee were playing.
  11. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Yea they wont say a word tommorow. But if they beat us I will be grilled like forever.
  12. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,997 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    I really hope we beat them I hate the stealers with a passion!!! Plus I work with a bunch of their fans. I think we can win and hope we do. I think the game against the stealers is an easier game than the saints. Saints just score too much. I dont know if the cowboys can keep up. We might have to win out to get the wild card. Giants will get the division and and seahawks are playing good and they stomped us. Also vikings ate doing good.
  13. Switz

Switz Member

806 Messages
    1 Likes Received

What part of Pittsburgh do you live?
  14. Everson24

Everson24 Well-Known Member

1,111 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    I've been waiting for this game since December 7th 2008 7:30 pm. I was really hoping we would have a dominate team by now and just kick their tails. I have very little confidence that we will be able to pull off the upset. Mike Tomlin's teams rarely lose two in a row and we are so banged up it's hard for me to picture us getting the win. I think our only hope is that the Steelers turn it over like they did today and Dez needs to go beast mode. We fans need to find a way to get him into that mode.

It would make my season if we could beat them.
  15. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,940 Messages
    1,244 Likes Received
    It kills me that us beating Cinncy helps the steelers.
  16. bigE79

bigE79 Active Member

2,414 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    he was great after they were down by 27 in the 4th,all his stats were in garbage time.
  17. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,588 Messages
    797 Likes Received
    I live 44 miles east of Pitt. It's just as bad here. We need to win not just cuz it's the Steelers, but it's our season. Icing on the cake if we win. No pun intended because it will be my birthday party on the 16th.
  18. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,790 Messages
    1,064 Likes Received
    One at a time works for me. Let's focus on hoping that the gameplan is just right enough to come out with a victory next week. It would be HUGE to get a W over the Steelers this late in the season (or any other time for all that matters). Cautiously optimistic.
  19. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,125 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Greensburg
  20. Switz

Switz Member

806 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Pittsburgh with a healthy Ben has lost too titans radiers and chargers. They are beatable. I am not impressed with them this year. Then again Dallas is beatable. Gotta be prepaired to beat a Dick lebeau defense.

Much like you I have been waiting for this game. Dallas will be the hot team heading into this game. Pittsburgh can lose and if they win there last two games vs Cleveland and cincy they will make the playoffs Dallas is going to have to win out this game means far more to Dallas. I don't want the steelers ending the cowboys season. I like the cowboys chances next week winning 3 of the last 4. In 08 if I remember correct Dallas was slumping that's not the case this time