Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by evarc, Dec 29, 2009.
Make sure Emmitt does not see you with it...he will charge you $1,000 for using it.
Let me know what you guys think. These are my first attempts.
Feel free to use any of them that you like.
nah i just used websites
Yeah I saw the website.
yea, but in all fairness i won't understand what he's asking for anyway.
Can you use the picture you have in your
signature and replace Believe with my
You know, dude, it's not necessary to go "Hey Iceberg?" or "Hey Insert-name-here" to get their attention first. Generally one would just go on and ask the question on a message board.
maybe. i didn't keep the original and i made someone else change colors. i'll find the pic and see what i can do.
you seem to be collecting these and i'm flattered you asked for some of my low-rent artwork.
Yours looks great man.
rush job cause i gotta update show banners for my site tonight too, but here ya go.
Thanks but what program do you use?
Can you send me the original photo?
his name - images. it's out there.
Thanks but you never answered my question
what program do you use?
i actually print it out, redo it, and scan it back in.
sorry it wasn't enough. : )
Okay, I have a stupid question...Having seen all these cool sigs, and being anxious to put one on, HOW DO I GET A SIG PIC ON MY POSTS? I've never done it before, and I can't seem to find any instructions on it anywhere on the site. Please help!!!!
1) Click the "User CP" link in the top left of the page
2) Click "Edit Signature" link on the left under the "Settings & Options" section
3) Just above the editable text box in the middle, you'll see a bunch of little icons. Click on the icon with the yellow background and mountain/sun-thingie (supposed to represent a photo I guess).
4) You will be prompted to enter the URL (web location) of your sig image (ie, http://www.photobucket.com/blah/somepic.jpg)
5) Press "OK", then press "Save Signature" under the editable text box and you should be all set.