1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Berman takes a shot at Dez

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by loublue22, Dec 17, 2012.

1. loublue22

loublue22 Well-Known Member

2,258 Messages
    283 Likes Received
    who saw that?

"nice to hear from Dr Dez"

what a ******:mad:
  2. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,542 Messages
    86 Likes Received
  3. FiveRings

FiveRings Well-Known Member

1,761 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    It's a joke, I chuckled a little actually
  4. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,056 Messages
    5,559 Likes Received
    Score 7-3 at halftime? Looks like I haven't missed anything on this MNF travest of a game.
  5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Active Member

307 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    A bit off topic, but was it me or did Berman and Jackson seem incredibly somber when discussing the Cowboys win yesterday?
  6. loublue22

loublue22 Well-Known Member

2,258 Messages
    283 Likes Received
    his voice was dripping with disdain
  7. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

9,769 Messages
    5,173 Likes Received
    very somber.
  8. Dayton Cowboy

Dayton Cowboy Active Member

1,847 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've had a bone graft from my hip into my neck when a cervical fusion failed and it cadaver bone that was inserted first had to be removed. They go into the hip on the side of the injured side and cut out a piece of the hip and shape it into the body part they are needing to replace. In my case it was the disc at c5-c7, for Dez, it will be part of his finger. From what I recall, the fun part for the surgeon's is shaping it to match where they need it to go.
  9. Bowdown27

Bowdown27 Well-Known Member

2,602 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    I hate Chris Berman. That's all I need to state
  10. JPostSam

JPostSam Well-Known Member

1,004 Messages
    219 Likes Received
    berman hasn't been fun, interesting or insightful for years.

jackson was choking down some crow while he was praising the heart and will of the cowboys, wasn't he?
  11. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,698 Messages
    678 Likes Received
  12. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,414 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    It was ridiculous. Berman was visibly bothered by the outcome. When they were doing the highlights he kept making it like the Steelers inexplicably gave us the game with the fumbled punt. It was like he just couldn't accept it. The ball was stripped. Was he so bothered when Kyle Williams let a ball bounce off his leg against the Giants in a play that was a big reason the Niners didn't go to the SB last year? Was he bothered by the fact that Murray fumbled inside the Steelers ten (essentially taking 3 to 7 points off of the board)? Berman did not want to give the Cowboys credit. He was obviously unhappy about the outcome. At least Jackson choked out some stuff about the mental toughness of the Cowboys. Although I though he was going to cry when he did it - he looked distraught. Of course, Dilfer was fine - he doesn't hate Dallas. I rarely watch ESPN but I wanted to watch the highlights and their commentary made me laugh. Also, if Romo was any other QB, they would've been singing his praises after a near flawless game (and the way he has been playing over the past month or so). It's fine. Just keep winning Dallas and we can continue to laugh as the media, and other fans, look like somebody stole their lunch.
  13. MissouriCowboy

MissouriCowboy Active Member

682 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    Berman is horrible and is too stuck on his Bills.........in fact still bitter about Super Bowl losses Dallas put on them back in the day.
  14. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,945 Messages
    673 Likes Received
    Tom Jackson has gone from ex players who has insight and can be funny to surly, bitter old man over the years. I'm convinced he HATED having Irvin on with him, like he was the devil.

From everything I've read Berman is just an *** in life. Oh we'll. He can't stand the Cowboys with all his years of 49er and Bills love.
  15. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Berman has hated Dallas since around 1992 when Dallas kept killing his two favorite man crush teams he had. In a 4 year stretch he kept predicting 49ers while 1 out of 4 :laugh2: he got right. Then for several years he was predicting 49ers Buffalo and had that stupid jacket that he would put on that was half 49ers; half Buffalo two years in a row Dallas destroyed both his teams he had a man crush on. :D
  16. MissouriCowboy

682 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    Espn has not been a credible network for I say about 10 years now.
  17. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

5,922 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    Berman and Jackson both use to be very good at their jobs. Berman WAS funny, but not for quiet some time. Both come across as bitter old men with some kind of ax to grind with the Cowboys. For Jackson, it could be because we crushed him in his only Super Bowl appearance. Berman? Who knows. Maybe because we beat the crap out of the Bills twice.
  18. MissouriCowboy

682 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    Only guy I like on espn is Dilfer because he calls stuff fair. He has no ax to grind.
    He gives good insight on what is going on in the game today.
  19. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,099 Messages
    1,118 Likes Received
    If you detest Berman, you'll like this. When I lived in Atlanta it was made known that he was never allowed on the local sports radio, 790 The Zone. The reason being was that he acted so pompous that he actually demanded that an intern open his bottle of water for him each time he was about to use it.

Great guy.

YR
  20. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Ha! Youtube "Chris Berman rant". Can't post it here. :lmao2: :lmao: