1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bernadeau at center and Dockery at RG

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TheSport78, Nov 16, 2012.

1. TheSport78

TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

8,444 Messages
    421 Likes Received
    I bet you laughed at the thought of the Seattle game being close. :D
  2. 1fisher

1fisher Active Member

5,664 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    What do losting to the rams mean? :laugh2:
  3. btcutter

btcutter Well-Known Member

2,702 Messages
    185 Likes Received
    can't wait for SHOTGUN :(
  4. Iago33

Iago33 Well-Known Member

1,447 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    I can't tell how frustrated I am that this need is here and Kowalski is apparently still not ready. Dockery should never see the field and Bern should have someon breathing down his neck.
  5. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

6,329 Messages
    562 Likes Received
    Thought it was Parnell that did that
  6. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,349 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    Yes it was Parnell. So not only did we get a special teams and defensive touchdown. A cowboys player actually stood up for a teammate. At that point, i was sure it was a dream...
  7. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  8. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

32,122 Messages
    2,768 Likes Received
    Well by the 11th week of the season you're bound to see a whole lotta guys playing for a lotta teams that have fans pulling their hair out. With limited rosters and the salaray cap this is what you're going to get.

On the other hand the Cowboy coaches have seen Dockery in practice the last few weeks and we haven't, so he might not be the wholesale car-wreck that you envision.
  9. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,414 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    I'm far from confident about this game.
  10. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,270 Messages
    4,818 Likes Received

I loved it when Parnell got into with that Eagles player. He looked like he was going to kick the snot outta somebody, but Tyron wisely told him to let it go before he got a penalty.

I really want to see Parnell get some snaps at OT before the season is over. He is really big and really athletic.
  11. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,583 Messages
    792 Likes Received
    But... But... But.... :laugh1:
  12. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,254 Messages
    947 Likes Received

wish this kid would break thru...its hard to believe he can't do better than free...
  13. BAT

BAT Mr. Fixit

7,584 Messages
    562 Likes Received
    If Kowalski is not inactive, I would not be surprised to see him eventually replace Bernadeau against Cleveland.

Bernadeau is a horrid run blocker and even worse pass protector. Now imagine him trying to do this while hiking the ball and making the line calls.
  14. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,439 Messages
    393 Likes Received
    Try Kowalski, try Bernadeau, whatever,,,, Nothing this OL could do would surprise me anymore. I have to admit its nice not having the gametime anxiety now that my expectations have bottomed out,,,,
  15. Rockytop6

Rockytop6 Well-Known Member

2,072 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    Can they afford to take ANY team lightly?
  16. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,402 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    Huh? You can be sure Garrett has been more miserable than anyone the past few years, helplessly watching Jones do next to nothing to remedy the line.
  17. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

5,416 Messages
    1,141 Likes Received
    This is my biggest concern with Bern who hasn't played much center. The amount of snaps we run out of shotgun, I can just see one sailing over Romo's head for an easy TD for the Browns.
  18. CowboysPhan

CowboysPhan Obsequious Cowboys Toadie

447 Messages
    34 Likes Received

On the bright side, Tony's about the best I've ever seen at controlling those over-the-head snaps and making a positive play out of it. He's also probably had more practice at it over the years than anyone else. :)
  19. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,591 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    I would venture to say Bern is probably better at center than guard (but hiking the ball is a big question mark.):eek: