1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was dead

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by StevenOtero, Dec 28, 2007.

1. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS ONE FOLKS. IT'S PRETTY CREEPY NOW..

And right on cue, shortly after former Pakistani premier Bhutto's own slaying, two key al-Qaeda news items appear. First, "senior US officials" are checking into an al-Qaeda claim of responsibility for the assassination, and—lo and behold—"Osama" himself will soon release a message regarding Iraq.

Bhutto asserted to David Frost less than two months ago that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh, whom the Sunday Times once described as "no ordinary terrorist but a man who has connections that reach high into Pakistan's military and intelligence elite and into the innermost circles" of bin Laden and al-Qaeda. (Watch video starting at 5:33 for mentioned part.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ
  2. StevenOtero

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    I'm not saying what she said was true, it could've been a slip-up. What gets me is that she NEVER backs out of it.
  3. vta

vta The Proletariat

8,746 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I think he's dead too.
  4. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,898 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    Ditto...
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,012 Messages
    728 Likes Received
    I too have always felt he was dead. I think we got him on one of the very first bombing missions.
  6. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was reading on Digg that she may have meant OBL's son. I didn't read why they were saying that, but I know some said that it may be the case.

I wouldn't be suprised if the guy was dead. He had a number of health issues, including some serious kidney problems.
  7. StevenOtero

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    It may have been a slip-up. But she never backed out of it.
  8. notherbob

notherbob Active Member

2,858 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    This is the first time I've heard anything about anyone assassinating OBL, surely that's a slip of the tongue. She may have been talking about Zawahiri, OBL's #2, who is supposed to have organized the assassination of Sadat, or she may have meant to say General Zia or her father. Any other assassinations of note in that area lately? I guess we'll never know now.

She was as eloquent as she was attractive and also had political charisma and now she's a martyr. This may be the event that turns the Pakistani public against the Islamists and turns the tide. Or it could throw Pakistan into a tailspin and open civil war. These are interesting times.

This bears watching. Pakistan is a powder keg with many fuses.
  9. StevenOtero

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    It has been a rumor for quite awhile that he is dead. http://www.google.com/search?client...aden is dead&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
  10. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    He can't be dead. You posted an article yesterday that he got a kidney transplant from a US doctor in Dubai or somewhere. And also that OBL was a set up by the Bush admin and that Mushariff was a puppet of Bush's so there is no way that Bush would have ordered Musharaiff to kill off OBL.

According to your stories.
  11. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,264 Messages
    1,291 Likes Received
    wow...really?

otero - slow down and develop 1 view. we'll wait. promise.