1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Big Time Oops

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Hostile, May 1, 2007.

1. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,745 Messages
    2,425 Likes Received
    May 1, 2007

FOXY Philadelphia TV reporter Alycia Lane is in hot water after a series of private e-mails and saucy snapshots she sent to handsome NFL Network anchorman Rich Eisen were intercepted by his wife.

[IMG]
    Alycia Lane

Suzy Shuster, a sideline reporter for ABC's college football broadcasts, hit the roof when she discovered seven e-mails and several bikini photos sent by Lane - who works for CBS affiliate WKYW-TV and is recently divorced - to an account she and her husband, Eisen, share. That had Shuster firing off to Lane a scathing letter, a copy of which was obtained by Page Six.

A seething Shuster wrote: "Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini . . . congrats! Whatever you're doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it - it's working for you.

Anyway, sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time, but no worries, I'll forward the beach shots as well as the ones of you dancing with your friends on to his main address. Do you have it?"

She then provides her hubby's private e-mail, "since you surely are trying so hard to get his attention. I mean, what better way to get a guy's attention than with skin! Best - Suzy Shuster Eisen"

A source told Page Six: "Alycia is divorced and apparently looking for love again in all the wrong places. She sent [Eisen] an e-mail saying she was going to L.A., and she attached some risqué pictures just to whet his appetite. But, whoops, Rich is married to Suzy."

Both Lane and Eisen declined to comment, and Shuster did not respond to our e-mail.

Lane, a Long Island native, has had at least one awkward moment with a famous man before. Last year, she jetted to Monaco to interview Prince Albert on the 50th anniversary of Princess Grace's wedding and got invited to a private party at the palace.

In a photo seen by Page Six, the then-newlywed journo was seen cheek to cheek with Albert, her arms wrapped around him. In another, they're holding hands and dancing. Lane insisted there was no canoodling or risqué behavior.
  2. Jay-D

Jay-D New Member

508 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's good to be Rich Eisen.
  3. hendog

hendog Active Member

2,095 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    I wish she'd send me those photos.
  4. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ok I won't say anything that will get me banned... But she should get a beat down by his wife..

:thumbup:
  5. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,592 Messages
    531 Likes Received
    Rich just went up 3 points in my book:D
  6. Boom

Boom Just Dez It

899 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    I'm gonna need to see his wife to determine the point value in this trade.
  7. Hostile

118,745 Messages
    2,425 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,119 Messages
    2,905 Likes Received
    So where are the Photos? I want to see if they are worth getting upset about. :lmao2:
  9. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,087 Messages
    5,635 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

10,351 Messages
    694 Likes Received

Eisen just had an opportunity to trade for cleveland's 1st for just a third!!!
  11. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,408 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    I am, inter alia, a divorce lawyer. In most cases you can never get enough out of your old model to justify trading up on a newer and sleeker model. It doesn't matter how much your down payment was, you are always upside down on your older model. LOL
  12. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

7,900 Messages
    397 Likes Received
    Sorry, but who hasn't received photos from anonymous women in their email when they're married? Right?

Right?
  13. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,408 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    Lane is definitely an upgrade over his older model. LOL
  14. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

14,160 Messages
    1,290 Likes Received
    Handsome????:eek:
  15. Hostile

118,745 Messages
    2,425 Likes Received
    Great freaking post.

Vows?
  16. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can the ladies on the site confirm Eisen is handome? I can see he's not John Clayton ugly, but somehow i see this more as career advancement than anything.
  17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal Insulin Beware

10,351 Messages
    694 Likes Received

OMG I just spilled my DP.
  18. BLT

BLT Member

807 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    rich eisen just got way cooler in my book... good for him
  19. Hostile

118,745 Messages
    2,425 Likes Received
    Apparently she ruffled some feathers when she reported her divorce too.

Found this...

From Sunday's Inquirer:

"Lane herself laughs at the fact that Philadelphians have made such a fuss over her appearance.

'I mean, in Miami I was the ugly duckling,' she says. 'Have you been to Miami? The women there are incredible."

So that means, in comparison to herself, the women in Philadelphia are downwright ugly.

I don't know about you, but I am insulted.

:laugh2:
  20. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,087 Messages
    5,635 Likes Received
    I wouldn't call him handsome, but he's not butt ugly either. He's decent enough where a lady wouldn't be shamed to take him to the family.