1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bill O'Reilly vs Barney Frank -- WOW!!

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by CowboyPrincess, Oct 2, 2008.

1. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    IF THIS IS A REPOST - SORRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXeHeGrjji8

I just watched this and all I can say is WOW

O'Reilly may be over the top alot but the way he handled Frank was sheer exellence. Calling Frank a coward was like... WOW

I've waited so long to hear Frank get ripped a new one.. though it's probably not the first time Frank has had his arse ripped...:eek: Yes I did go there... LOL
  2. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, that was great TV! Frank got what he deserved, I wish they had been in the studio together, I would've like to see O'Reilly do a, "Chris" Everett on Jim Rome, to Frank!
  3. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree with O'Reilly in substance, but think he acted unprofessionally.
  4. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Too bad it happened on the same night as the debate otherwise it would be all over all the news channels whether in support of OReilly or not. It was explosive
  5. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Lost in the Woods

4,450 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    I think he lost some money.
  6. Royal Laegotti

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Somebody needs to with these worthless politicians like Frank.
  7. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    That was great TV, he got a little to heated but Frank deserved it.

YOU'RE A COWARD!

and Franks retorts of you're stupid, and you're to dumb just smacked of a weak troll retort
  8. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Staff Member

14,560 Messages
    1,644 Likes Received
    I watched this exchange live. I cringed with embarrassment and wanted desperately to change the channel, but I simply couldn't; it was like watching a train wreck.

O'Reilly accused Frank of being a coward, in response to which Frank chided O'Reilly for being an idiot.

Frank is clearly an intelligent man, but simply could not mount an adequate defense. His culpability is simply too obvious. His situation degraded even further when, later in the program, Dick Morris absolutely eviscerated Frank's tenuous defense.
  9. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I laughed when he called OReilly dumb cuz it reminded me of my son when he was 5... "Na huh.. you're dumb and you're daddy smells funny" LOL:lmao:

BTW... I LOVE your avitar. Very sexy... Luvs me some Hugh Laurie. House is my favorite show. You don't wanna be around me when I miss the show
  10. Royal Laegotti

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Best joke I've heard today! I should tell that one at work tomorrow.:lmao2:
  11. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Choke Choke - I just got Dr. Pepper up my nose .. Cough Cough :lmao2: You so funny
  12. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Staff Member

14,560 Messages
    1,644 Likes Received
    Even O'Reilly said Frank was intelligent at the end of the program.

A coward, but an intelligent coward.:p:
  13. BigDFan5

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received

TIVO baby I NEVER miss a show
  14. Maikeru-sama

Maikeru-sama Mick Green 58

14,547 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Homophobic much :rolleyes: ?

Yes, that was vintage Bill O'Reilly and even though I disagree with him quite a bit, the man isn't afraid to speak his mind and definately isn't a respecter of persons.

Also, it should be noted that what really made O'Reilly angry is that a Republican he had on the show admitted he made some mistakes that possibly brought on this latest financial crisis but Barney Frank wouldn't.
  15. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,080 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    and calling him a coward wasn't a troll comment?

Billy is a bully no doubt but he gets ratings because he is not afraid to yell at people.
  16. BigDFan5

14,908 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    No calling him a coward was correct, he IS a coward. He sat there and refused to admit any fault at all in the current crisis when anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows he was partly at fault. He was a coward for trying to spin and place blame on everyone but himself
  17. CanadianCowboysFan

15,080 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    not admitting fault is not cowardly, why should he admit liability, maybe he doesn't believe he is at fault, even if that belief is unfounded.

I don't go around admitting to things. Making admissions only gets you in trouble.
  18. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The clip shows that Bill O'Reilly can yell really loud and that he uses that yelling to interrupt his guests.

This approach precludes any intelligent exchange of ideas.

O'Reilly should have been a professional wrestler. Or, maybe, a spokesperson for Ronco.
  19. CanadianCowboysFan

15,080 Messages
    265 Likes Received
    I would love it if someone just sat there during one of Billy's rampages and said, ok you just had your little yell, hope you feel better, you cleared out my ear wax, now do you want to discuss the issue like adults, or should I go?
  20. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I agree 100%. I hate when O'Reilly gets like that, he comes across as a Jerry Springer type.