1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bill Simmons on today's game:

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Tass, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Tass

Tass Lucky Devil

1,911 Messages
    127 Likes Received
    Scenario A: RG3 going off and every casual fan asking the die-hards during the third-quarter break between Thanksgiving courses, "So, are the Cowboys always this bad, or is this just a bad game for them?"

Scenario B: Laying three points against a rookie QB playing his second game in five days, if only because it would be classic Cowboys to rope their tortured fans back in before ultimately kicking them in the balls three weeks later. I like this scenario more. Couldn't you see them beating the Skins fairly decisively (say, 27-17, with DeMarcus Ware running amok) and pulling a little closer to the Giants before things — eventually — go horribly wrong? As opposed to the Jets, who are going to complete that cycle with their fans in the next 48 hours.

lol...good stuff
  2. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

4,293 Messages
    1,351 Likes Received
    Something tells me Option #2 is more likely, as that's how it usually plays out for us. Here's to hoping it doesn't.:suxskins:
  3. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,566 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    Bill Simmons is very annoying.
  4. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,516 Messages
    879 Likes Received
    Been saying it all week. We are an option 2 team. We will be in this race w a win and we are in scenario, then we will blow it.
  5. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,845 Messages
    10,142 Likes Received
    The truth is even more annoying.
  6. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,473 Messages
    1,137 Likes Received
    I don't mind Simmons. He doesn't like the Cowboys but at least he doesn't pretend to be impartial.
  7. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,566 Messages
    286 Likes Received
    I wasn't even focusing on that. I was focusing on how much he tries to add humor into it and he is rarely funny.