1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Blind Homers

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by cml750, Mar 13, 2014.

1. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,066 Messages
    2,487 Likes Received
    Never said I was dying. Your post is just gloriously ironic.

Edit: not directly of course.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,437 Messages
    3,677 Likes Received
    I know. Just being sarcastic/silly
  3. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,512 Messages
    429 Likes Received
    I wish I could give you 100 likes
    cml750 and Risen Star like this.
  4. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,862 Messages
    1,458 Likes Received
    But when you type haters it is unfettered in its spelling.
    cml750 likes this.
  5. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

2,164 Messages
    465 Likes Received
    Selective editing????
    TwoDeep3 likes this.
  6. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

5,862 Messages
    1,458 Likes Received
    Might suggest it is a move made famous by Pravda. But shucks, what do I know.
  7. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,959 Messages
    756 Likes Received
    I love when people get so worked up about a sports team that they have absolute zero to do with, in terms of wins and losses. It's hilarious to me that anything sports related is that consuming to anyone.
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,878 Messages
    2,112 Likes Received
    and if these so called blind homers did not hold out hope for their team and acted as you do then what? What changes? not a damn thing so why not get off the blind homer back they are not affecting you one bit. What is a joke is those who claim to be fans but do nothing but moan. there are 31 other teams feel free to find one you can back
  9. Tawney88

Tawney88 Well-Known Member

932 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:
  10. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

29,556 Messages
    5,290 Likes Received
    'haters' is a word that's got a wider application than 'happy fan.' 'Chicken Littles' might be a better example of the equivalent word for the dark siders. In any event, we can probably have our discussions with each other without resorting to tribalizing and name calling, don't you think?
  11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

213 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    A few thousand more whiny "this team sucks" posts might just put this team over the hump and pull this team out of mediocrity. Come on all you realist, the fate of the Cowboys is in your hands.
  12. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,845 Messages
    611 Likes Received
    :D
  13. Carharris2

Carharris2 Well-Known Member

903 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Yes. Your unhappiness will spark a change and The Cowboys will be better because of your powerful stance.
  14. Carharris2

903 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    They rarely answer these posts. If they do it's another whining reply that doesn't address the questions posed.
    They are the "realists". Comical.
  15. Doomsday101

75,878 Messages
    2,112 Likes Received
    Yeah realist. lol Realist look at the good and bad not all one side. It is a joke how some claim to be realist and yet will talk of SB while the others talk about things like 3-13 and there is no hope. It is comical.
  16. Carharris2

903 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    Yeah. I again wonder why they never address what they think they will accomplish with the "real ness" of their posts.
    That somehow by being more negative about the team will change it at all.
    Even heard some talk about boycotting to make a change. Wildly delusional. Not real at all.
  17. Doomsday101

75,878 Messages
    2,112 Likes Received
    I agree. If I hated a team as much as they do I would pull for another team. In their world there is nothing good about this team nothing to cheer for so why put up with it? Now that does not bother me until they start harping on those fans who are pulling for the team who are looking for things this team can build on and improve on. That is meant with comments of Kool aid drinking and ridicule that you are buying into Jerry Jones. Fact is for me it is not, I buy into the Cowboys because I’m a Cowboy fan and no whinny person is going to change that. I will watch the Cowboys I will go to Thanksgiving Day game as I have done for over 30 years now and I will pull for this team and if they are upset well that is their problem.
    Carharris2 likes this.
  18. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,996 Messages
    1,047 Likes Received
    This team sucks. Keep drinking Jerry's secret sauce koolaid.
  19. Doomsday101

75,878 Messages
    2,112 Likes Received
    No one is drinking anything it is only the fact that some of us pull for this team and hope for the best instead of crying all the time. Need a hanky?
  20. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,996 Messages
    1,047 Likes Received
    For me, I understand that the fruit of dissent sometimes is change. You can thank me when that happens.