1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Boys vs. Redskins Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DenCWBY, Nov 18, 2012.

1. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

517 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Boys 24
    Skins 35
    Sorry, I hate to think in these terms but we are trying so hard not to lose, we're going to pay for it eventually.
    I think we're going to be chasing RG3 all day and since he's coming back to Texas, will be motivated to play above and beyond to show the world his talents. We have no pass rush and he's going to have a field day against our D. He will not be running out of bounds in this game and we just don't seem to show up until mid 3rd Q anyway.
    Mike Shanahan will also pull all the tricks out of his bag since he knows Danny will let him coach another year if they sweep our boys.
    Free and Dockery are the worst OLinemen since phil Pozderic.
    Hope I'm wrong but...we are just hanging on a thread.
  2. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,841 Messages
    5,416 Likes Received
    It's too early for me to make a prediction.
  3. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

20,668 Messages
    689 Likes Received
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

4,802 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    No way to predict anything with this team, except that they will make it hard on themselves.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Well-Known Member

8,603 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    The score will be in the twenties ... like today's game.

I predict we're going to bang our heads against the turkey table from some of the boneheaded plays we're going to see.

But I think we beat the Skins ... by less than a FG.
  6. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cowboys 24, Redskins 17. :starspin
  7. Champsheart

Champsheart Active Member

2,557 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Welp, I have no idea what is going to happen. Hopefully some Dallas Turkey Day magic. One thing I am really concerned about is usually the Thurdays game works to our advantage, but only have a couple days to prepare for Bobby G concerns me.

I have a feeling this game comes down to how well our Oline plays and that is concerning with the injury situation.

I just dont know.
  8. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :stupid:
  9. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Depends

just like us you don't know which redskins team will trot on the field.....

if we won by 40 i would not be shocked if we lost by 40 i would not be shocked
  10. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    10 penalties on the Cowboys...that's the only prediction you can take to the bank
  11. plastike

plastike Benched

259 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who knows with this team. A betting man's nightmare.
  12. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,040 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    i like the cowboys chances to win. the oline is awlful we all know that but if the defense can keep the game close in the first half maybe the cowboys can pull it out in the second half. also so far on thursdays games the home teams have won about three quarters of the games so far. redskins put everything they had to win against the eagles, so they may have a little letdown at the start of the game. if foles does not turn the ball over so much today the skins would only have scored 17 points.
  13. OklahomaCowboy88

OklahomaCowboy88 Benched

265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We're going to lose.
  14. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,790 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    Cowboys lose by 14 if they play there best or lose by 30ish if they play like today
  15. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,945 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    Cowboys will win a close game...
  16. bula

bula Member

177 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Boys 38
    Skins 13
  17. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,048 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    Once again another close games with the skins. Cowboys 30 Redskins 27
  18. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Typical idiot fan sees the Cowboys sweat out a 3 point OT win againat a losing team the same day the skins blow out another losing team. Conclusion......skins win.

Not happy with many aspects of todays performance. But the Browns are not your typical 2-8 team. There are some good reasons no one has blown them out this year. They play good defense and their OL is probably the best we'll face this season.

An excellent OL is not the end all be all that most morons here think it is, but it is very useful. Allows you to stick with the run game and compete with a below average QB.

We're the better team.

We have a superior body of work over 10 game and we're home. Of course I'll expect/predict a win.
  19. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    we have to win, i promised my friend i'd drink 2 liters of cat urine straight.....

so its pretty much do or die sunday
  20. DallasInDC

DallasInDC Active Member

1,848 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    WOW.... No offense but that is a pretty stupid bet.... Especially with the way this team is playing