1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Boys vs. Redskins Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DenCWBY, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Wayne02

Wayne02 Well-Known Member

2,706 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    What does what they did against the Panthers 2 weeks ago, have anything to do with what they will/won't do against the Cowboys on Thursday? I'll answer it for you, Nothing.
  2. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,102 Messages
    1,299 Likes Received
    You would think they were ahead of us in the division
  3. Wayne02

2,706 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    If they beat the Cowboys on Thursday, they will be.
  4. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

4,865 Messages
    971 Likes Received
    I agree. We can't sleep walk through the first half like we did yesterday and expect to beat the Skins.
  5. Cowboy4ever

Cowboy4ever Well-Known Member

2,107 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    When did the Skins get so good? Reading this thread you would think they are 10-0 at this point. Bottom line is they suck! They put a beat down on a team that is mailing it in with a lame duck coach and a not so good rookie QB, good for them.

This week they get the beat down has things start to come together for Dallas. 31-13 Cowboys!
  6. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

946 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    dallas 79 skins 0 !!!
  7. Wayne02

2,706 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    Don't drink and post.
  8. Prossman

Prossman Active Member

946 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Ok maybe not 79-0 but Dallas 30-17. The cowboys may have slept walked into the browns game but will not do that with the skins after they throttled philly. Dallas in a rout
  9. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

1,552 Messages
    242 Likes Received
    Dallas 31 Washington 17
  10. 30yrheel

30yrheel Well-Known Member

2,725 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    i predict that rg3 will make our stupid, undisciplined players look even more so.
  11. Fmart322

Fmart322 Well-Known Member

1,056 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Where would you get 2 liters of cat urine? Also, why liters? be a man and bet in gallons. you sound french talkin like that. :)

If we do lose, please post that to youtube. You just might make Tosh.0.
  12. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,465 Messages
    2,881 Likes Received
    Well, we have the worst offensive line in the entire league so I am not filled with alot of confidence right now.

I think it will be a close game either way, meaning the team that wins will win by single digits.

I would think we would have the advantage playing at home, but its actually a disadvantage for this team. All I know is that we have to win to keep pace with the Giants, a loss proabably means we are looking at a wildcard race.
  13. Hagman

Hagman Put Niland and Green in the ROH

1,272 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Could have been worse. He could have bet that he'd drink two liters of Coors light instead if we lose.
  14. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,599 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    As usual, I hope the game is decided in the last 2 minutes. :)

I don't care about your stress. :D :p:
  15. CooterBrown

CooterBrown Well-Known Member

1,621 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    I don't think I've ever seen such pessimism on this forum. Okay, so Washington beat Philadelphia and RG3 threw 4 td passes. Philadelphia QB turned the ball over on his own 9, his own 14, and the Redskins 19 (this one while the game was close.) If Vick had played, Philly would have probably won this one.

The Redskins are not that good. They are 26th in the league in total defense. If they were not +10 in turnover ratio, they wouldn't even have four wins. That's right, they are fourth in the NFL in turnover ratio and have still lost six games. The Cowboys, with a tougher schedule, are -11 in turnover ratio and have still won more than the skins.

I understand the concern that the Cowboys usually aren't ready to play until mid-second quarter, the consistently underachieve, and I appreciate RG3's success, but let's keep it in perspective. If the Redskins were good, with that turnover ratio, they would be running away with the division.
  16. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,421 Messages
    174 Likes Received

I agree, RG3 has a lot of MOVES.

Skins 31
    Boys 17
  17. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think...even though they say they don't look ahead...they've been looking ahead to Washington since Philly. They've been practicing with the white helmets for several weeks now, and Garrett gave them the Monday off after Philly. Perhaps more rest for Washington? It actually probably has more to do with the short week, but my point remains the same.
  18. jayhouston12

jayhouston12 New Member

543 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ok my prediction

the redskins offense can be shut down, their line is just as bad as ours except they have trent williams who is a beast.

STOP THE TRIPLE OPTION is the first priority, this is where morris can hurt you because if we can't stop the option then they'll line up in a triple option look and just pound morris to the strong side.

SCORE SCORE SCORE i can't say it enough, the offense has to score.....the redskins defense blows more coverages than anyone else in the nfl, they will leave Miles austin wide open atleast 3 times

Stopping the redskins O is just like stopping the panthers O, except griffin is faster than newton

final prediction

Cowboys 24
    Redskins 23
  19. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,853 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Deadskins= 24

Cowboys= 17
    :skins:
  20. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

10,392 Messages
    5,916 Likes Received
    27-17 redskins. this offense can't keep up.