1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: BP Press Conference?

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboys19, Nov 28, 2006.

1. cowboys19

cowboys19 New Member

1,576 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    appreciate it
  2. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,502 Messages
    476 Likes Received
    what is the deal with that site. Each week the video either freezes, cut-off and even today there was echoing. Its amazing they dont have the band-width to support video streaming by this point.
  3. DBoys

DBoys New Member

4,713 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Audio and Video feed is jacked up propbably because everyone weants to hear it :(
  4. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,929 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    It's awful. Would mass emailing of the site get them to buy more bandwidth?
  5. Rudy

Rudy Member

696 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just watch it on the NFLN.
  6. ilovejerry

ilovejerry Active Member

3,336 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    I do but they dont play the whole thing. It gets good around the end when Bill gets testy, Heheheheheeh
  7. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I had to go to the ticket to listen. But once it was over i got out of there fast before the boring jr high humor show resumed. Not that i don’t like that from time to time but give me some Cowboy stuff!
  8. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao: i say the same thing. i don't know that much about computers,but i think it might the fact that so many people are trying to watch the same file or whatever it is at the same time.
  9. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

3,067 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    And this crap is happening in the middle of the season. Wait until we get to the playoffs! We won't be able to hear/see ****! Sopcast has better streaming than Valley Ranch. Come on JJ, take some of that Vandy money, and buy more bandwidth & servers!
  10. cowboys#1

cowboys#1 Finish!

2,409 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    thanks, i guess i got spoiled.....:p:
  11. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,941 Messages
    1,244 Likes Received
    I don't always get to watch it live, so I watch it later sometimes. But even when I watch it live, it seems ok to me.

I love to watch his PC's, and I'm so thankful to hear it straight from him instead of having to rely on reading some sportwriters interpretation of it.

Gotta love that internet !!
  12. Gooch

Gooch E-Dog

624 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    had a great BP quote - "We know about our roster moves...Gramatica on, Vanderjagt off..."
  13. ThreeSportStar80

ThreeSportStar80 Benched

27,093 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I must say I think the Cowboys website is one of the best in the NFL for overall quality of content but they need to improve the audio and video quality....
  14. rexrobinson

rexrobinson Active Member

1,039 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I caught that too...it was funny
  15. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,567 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    That is the funniest thing I've ever read here.

I wonder if BP said it like that on purpose.

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao::lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: