1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Brace Yourself ***updated***

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by big dog cowboy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,388 Messages
    3,680 Likes Received
    ***Updated*** Man sentenced Wednesday. See post #4..........

Man pleads guilty to sodomy with dog

BY RON SYLVESTER

The Wichita Eagle

A 20-year-old Wichita man pleaded guilty to misdemeanor sodomy today for having sex with a dog; lawyers will now argue over whether he should have to register as a sex offender.

Joshua Coman entered his plea in Sedgwick County District Court, but Judge Joseph Bribiesca set sentencing over until Wednesday. Coman's lawyer, Eric Svoboda, said he plans to challenge the state's attempt to require Coman to register.

Wichita police arrested Coman on Feb. 19 after an acquaintance found him having sex with her 4-year-old female rottweiler in her garage.

Kansas' sodomy law makes having sex with an animal a crime punishable by up to six months in jail.

Coman pleaded guilty to a similar charge last year in Reno County.
  2. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,451 Messages
    3,721 Likes Received
    The sad and scary thing about it...there are probably all kinds of these stories that never hit a national media outlet so we just don't hear about it.

I mean I kid around about sheep or goats to play into the whole stereotypical WV image...but man alive these people need to get a grip (pun intended). If you are so bad off you always have a hand waiting...no need to go looking for an animal.
  3. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    LOL

I bet your favorite team is the Yankees isnt it?

and your favorite little rascal is Spanky.
    :laugh2:
    [IMG]
  4. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

49,388 Messages
    3,680 Likes Received
    Man who had sex with dog will go to jail, register as sex offender

BY HURST LAVIANA

The Wichita Eagle

A Wichita man who pleaded guilty this month to having sex with a dog was sentenced Wednesday to six months in jail -- the maximum under Kansas law -- and ordered to register as a sex offender.

District Judge Joseph Bribiesca also ordered Joshua Coman to meet with a psychiatrist during his stay in the Sedgwick County Jail.

In arguing for the maximum sentence, prosecutor Aaron Smith noted that Coman, 20, was on probation for a similar conviction in Reno County when he was arrested Feb. 19 in Wichita. He was charged in the Wichita case with having sex with a 4-year-old female rottweiler owned by an acquaintance.

Defense lawyer Eric Svoboda argued unsuccessfully that his client should be placed on probation so he could undergo counseling.

"I don't believe it will do the citizens of the state of Kansas any good to warehouse this man for six months," he said.

Svoboda also argued that the state's registered offender law was designed to protect humans, not "livestock, domestic pets or anything else, be they birds or insects. The statute was simply not created with that intent."

In imposing the maximum sentence, Bribiesca cited Coman's earlier conviction. He ruled that Coman should register as a sex offender after concluding beyond a reasonable doubt that "Mr. Coman's behavior with the canine was sexually motivated."

http://www.kansas.com/213/story/347044.html
  5. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,277 Messages
    524 Likes Received
    Police: Why did you do it, sir?

Wichita Man: I couldnt take it anymore... he was teasing me... he kept licking himself

:lmao2: