1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bradie James ...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Badattitude, Aug 30, 2005.

1. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

28,372 Messages
    1,874 Likes Received
    James is finally playing up to his potential this preseason. If he continues to improve, barring injury, you're going to see him in a Cowboys uniform for a LONG time.

[IMG]
  2. Hollywood Henderson

Hollywood Henderson Benched

3,329 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yep, good stuff Ken, some people only see who scored the touchdowns :rolleyes:

James is one tough, very impressive LBer!
  3. DallasEast

28,372 Messages
    1,874 Likes Received
    BadAttitude could wipe the smile off Rowdy's face.
  4. Dallas4ever

Dallas4ever Active Member

2,547 Messages
    2 Likes Received

I really hope that he plays to his potential when the season starts....unfortunately good preseason play doesn't warrant a probowl selection for anyone.
  5. DallasEast

28,372 Messages
    1,874 Likes Received
    Being a good, productive linebacker doesn't automatically equate to Pro Bowl nominations or selections. There are plenty of very good linebackers who aren't named to the pro bowl each year. It probably has to do with several factors, such as limited spots on the PB rosters... the fact that the pro bowl nomination and selection process is a publicity-sponsored system which favors more visible players... etc., etc.

James will have to slip from what he has able to demonstrate this preseason to be benched. That's possible, but it's also possible that it will not happen. At this time, the odds are in his favor.
  6. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think that James will be our starter at ILB. He has not been impressive and I know a couple of times I have seen Parcells chewing his butt as he came of the field so I assume he is still missing some of his assignments (his big weakness last year). But he is apparently doing enough to keep the job since he has started all three games this preseason. I do agree that this is his last shot and it is his make or break year.
  7. adbutcher

adbutcher K9NME

10,707 Messages
    349 Likes Received
    So what you are saying is that you actually watched the game before arbitrarily making comments. :rolleyes: What will they think of next?
  8. JackMagist

JackMagist The Great Communicator

5,726 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Actually what I got out of it was that he has WAAAAYYy too much time on his hands to be able to re-watch a game to pay particular attention to the specific actions of a single player. Most of us catch the good plays and/or the total screwups but not the "he was almost there but not quite, blocked but fought it off to get a small piece of the tackle, recognized the play and dropped back into coverage but the play went to the other side" type stuff. But I am glad someone can do it so I can read about it :D
  9. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    We can't be having that :D
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,946 Messages
    4,991 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: