1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Brandon Carr on playing for the Cowboys: ‘No offense, but Dallas, it’s the Big D."

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Mar 25, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

67,140 Messages
    6,922 Likes Received
    By SportsDayDFW sports
    websports@dallasnews.com

Now that he’s spent a sufficient amount of Dallas, how different is it being a Cowboy than a Chief?

“Let’s see, what’s the politically right answer?” Carr said, giving a small laugh. He spoke after Saturday’s “Men Against Abuse” rally at City Hall. “No offense, but Dallas, it’s the Big D. This is it right here.

“I love that because it gives me the opportunity where I have the platform to do anything in the community and this is Phase One for what I have planned for reaching out and giving back to my community. Between Dallas and Kansas City it’s night and day. It’s a bigger city, a bigger market.”

Carr said his offseason was busy with appearances and community outreach, but he would really start focusing on next year in May when the rookies come in and OTAs commence. As for who his new teammates will be, Carr didn’t have much of an opinion.

Read more: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...las-its-the-big-d-this-is-it-right-here.html/
  2. CopenhagenCowboy

CopenhagenCowboy Active Member

940 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    Haha, he's a cool guy!
  3. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,950 Messages
    1,094 Likes Received
    Good acquisition for us. Carr and Claiborne are going to be better this year!
  4. followthestar

followthestar Active Member

2,083 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Really looking forward to our CBs making strides this year. They did well last season, but this year we should see some improvement too. I love both these guys.
  5. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,139 Messages
    481 Likes Received
    :lmao: Awesome answer cuz!
  6. 187beatdown

187beatdown Lack of Big Plays

4,053 Messages
    658 Likes Received
    Awesome answer. Loves it here because of the larger amount of ways he can give back.