1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by juck, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,022 Messages
    264 Likes Received
    So I imagine Walt goes full on Heisenberg some point soon which will lead to where he is at the beginning of episode one.
  2. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,867 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    So is Walt going to kill Mike?
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    The scene where Mike was sitting outside of Saul's office while Huell was sleeping on his feet had me cracking up. You could see Mike thinking is this the best you can do.
  4. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,022 Messages
    264 Likes Received
    I wonder that also. I also thought it might be the guy who told him about the nanny camera.
  5. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    The way this show goes that guy will probably never be seen again
  6. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,856 Messages
    105 Likes Received
    A little cookin' music:

[youtube]yxf1IFgPH5s[/youtube]
  7. Faerluna

Faerluna I'm Complicated

5,143 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    That would be a stupid move. Mike clearly understands the big picture, which Walt can't seem to fully grasp. Walt can't see anything beyond the dollars in his pile.

Walt went from wimp to pretty cool ******. Now he's falling into ego-maniacal imbecile. He's almost as annoying as Skyler and Marie.
  8. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    No one on the show is more annoying than those two not even Badger and Skinny Pete. :laugh2:
  9. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,126 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Great track
  10. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Best episode of the season so far. You can see how Walt is starting to manipulate everyone. In the scene where they divide up the labor, Saul asks him if he's ok with Mike running the business side of things. He says, "He controls the business. I control him." He played Marie with the story of Skylar cheating. He tells Jesse "I know you'll make the right decision", in regards to keeping the secret or not. Well played by Walt. There is also a scene I'd like to bring up that was pretty cool. It's just a quick shot of the nice, picturesque, family-portrait, and Walt and Jesse cooking meth in the background. I love that visual. Little things like that make this show GREAT.
  11. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,126 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    Thats idea was brilliant. Walt is truly a genius. loved that family shot. hahaha Loved family movie time watching Scarface hahaha
  12. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I forgot about that. HAHA. That's pretty funny, haha. I hope Skylar doesn't flip...they kind of made it seem like that might happen.
  13. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,856 Messages
    105 Likes Received
    I'm starting to think Walt might off her. Think about her starting to smoke again and think about the ricin cigarette he hid behind the wall.

I dunno. Seems like it could happen.
  14. RastaRocket

5,867 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    Hmm it very well could be.

I hope he doesn't kill Mike.
  15. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Before the Brock poisoning I would have never thought he could do something like that but now it's certainly plausible.
  16. RastaRocket

5,867 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    Oh snap forgot he put that behind the outlet. :eek:
  17. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,288 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Completely agree. The writing on Dexter is pretty horrible when you hold it up against The Wire, The Sopranos, Mad Men or Breaking Bad. I think those four are probably the best shows on TV in the last few years (Lost started out that way in the first season and then pretty much fell apart)

However, you have to give Michael C. Hall credit. For as bad as the writing is, he makes Dexter a pretty good show. I'd love to see him on something with good writing. I actually think he might be a better actor than Hamm or Cranston.....he just has less to work with.
  18. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,288 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Could very well be. I saw a teaser for next week where Walt and Walt Jr. make Skyler make a bacon "51" on his breakfast plate like the bacon "52" that was in the first episode. The scene made it look like it was something she did every year for his birthday.

Prior to that, I kind of thought Skyler might have been the one to knock Walt off.
  19. The Ominous

The Ominous Dead Man Stalkin

1,193 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    [youtube]_HO2Gtdqa54[/youtube]
  20. Joshmvii

Joshmvii Cowboys baby!

2,642 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Yeah, I really enjoy Dexter, and Michael C Hall is no small part of that. If you want to see him on something with good writing, just watch Six Feet Under. =) I don't think he's as good as Cranston, but he's definitely a terrific actor.