1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Brees and 5 picks *Merge*

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dfense, Nov 30, 2012.

1. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,912 Messages
    650 Likes Received
    All of that was tongue in cheek to show how ridiculous it is what people are asking for around here. You can't get all of those things..even a perfect line in todays game. Big Ben won with a horrible line. But he made plays when it counted.

Again, I don't hate Romo or want him gone. I just hate no objective excuses that hold no water. Everyone is accountable.
  2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,698 Messages
    2,049 Likes Received
    Can't believe Brady even entered this conversation.
    I realize he's on one the 3 best teams in the league, but the guy is just always good on a full-season basis.

Get this.
    He currently has 24 TDs and only 3 ints with a 105 rating! 8-1 TD/INT ratio!
    How sick is that?:laugh2: :bow:
  3. DejectedFan1996

DejectedFan1996 Active Member

661 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    Someone else pointed it out but every time a big name QB has a bad game, Romo-Apologists or whatever you want to call them feel the need to say "But if this was Tony, he'd be getting ripped." This isn't so hard to understand. Every QB has a bad game. But when you've won SB's you're excused. Phillip Rivers would have been ripped, just like Vick, just like Romo. There's no agenda. Qb's that win and consistently perform in the playoffs are allowed to have 1 5 pick game.
  4. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,718 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    Hell, if you wanted to count the one that was taken back because of Abraham being offsides, he woulda had 6 !!!!!
  5. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

22,698 Messages
    2,049 Likes Received
    Have to admit, I can't recall ever seeing a QB throw for so many picks and not get ANY TDs.
    I think ShEli may have come close last year (maybe 4 picks and zero TDs?). Normally, someone throwing it that much gets at least a few TD passes to go with all that mess.
  6. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,718 Messages
    202 Likes Received
    Yeah. After he threw the int that was disallowed due to the offsides, I thought to myself that he's going to throw another one.....bingo!
  7. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,439 Messages
    1,458 Likes Received
    you got ticked because you got caught spouting stuff that was wrong about NO when they won the SB. Too bad.

Next time make sure of your 'facts' before you post
  8. HoustonFrog

HoustonFrog Well-Known Member

1,912 Messages
    650 Likes Received
    No I didn't. I wasn't wrong at all . The Saints were 25th in total defense in 2009. #1 in offense. Which is what I said. Their defense wasnt great. They had takeaways but didn't stop a lot teams. If you weren't such a know it all and read you'd understand. As it is now you are someone with limited football knowledge and alot of mouth. Get help. But you got your post count up and contributed so you must know more. Congrats.