1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Britney Spears & Demi Lovato join "The X Factor"

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by kristie, May 14, 2012.

1. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
  2. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    any thoughts on this?
  3. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,521 Messages
    2,093 Likes Received
    My thought is Simon is really reaching now. This might be x-factors last season IMO. Not to take away from Speers or Lovato, but are they really an authority on judging others singing? I can say the same with JLo on Idol or that weird cat guy on the Voice, heh.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,675 Messages
    9,902 Likes Received
    I think they are good choices. I know people like to knock Brittany but I've always liked her. Not her music, just as a person. Even with her parental flaws. Which are really none of my business.

I pretty much knew from watching the first season that they were going to get rid of that host. The guy was awful. Just no personality whatsoever and the accent doesn't fly over here. Not from a host. I haven't heard who the replacement is yet.

I wasn't even surprised they got rid of Nicole. But Paula I didn't see coming.
  5. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    i didn't see that coming either. as for the host, i liked him, but nobody else did.
  6. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,675 Messages
    9,902 Likes Received
    Did they name a new host?
  7. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    no they didn't. i've heard rumors about the host of the show in the UK could be the host here. if i had my way, however, a woman would be hosting this show.
  8. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,491 Messages
    193 Likes Received
    Not really sure about Demi Lovato, I don't really know to much about her. But even with all of the crazy antic Britney went through a few years ago, she has millions of fans and her concerts still sell out. She will definitely help with ratings.
  9. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
  10. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
  11. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    she used to be on the disney channel on some show called sonny with a chance & was in the camp rock movies with the jonas brothers.
  12. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,708 Messages
    730 Likes Received
    I grew up on Britney music, so I've always liked and wished the best for her.

Demi Lovato though?? Hmmmm no.
  13. kristie

7,614 Messages
    130 Likes Received