1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Brooklyn Nets Sign Jason Collins...

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by casmith07, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,186 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    It's hard to make a case for Lebron at this point in his career, but at the end of his career, it will be a lot closer than most on this board want to admit. Lebron is likely to end up with the same amount of MVPs as Jordan and is likely to have at least 1 three-peat after this year.
  2. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    No. Like the article said there are guys out there like Nazr Mohammed who are better.
  3. casmith07

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    We'll have to wait until LeBron is done playing to see who, but they are very different players. The more apt comparison is Kobe vs Jordan because they're basically clones.
  4. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,186 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    so if u were jason Collins , you would tell the Nets, go sign someone better!?
  5. casmith07

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Hell naw I would sign the deal and wave a towel on the bench and get paid lmao.
  6. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,975 Messages
    472 Likes Received
    But Nazr Mohammed didn't play for the Nets nor have a history of playing with the majority of the players on that team. I feel like that is the reason he got called.
  7. casmith07

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Man Jason Collins played for the Nets like...10 years ago before anybody on this roster was there except Jason Kidd who was his teammate, lmfao.

Collins = scrub.
  8. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,975 Messages
    472 Likes Received
    He's played with A LOT of people on the current Nets roster. He's definitely a pure scrub, I'm just saying...
  9. jcollins28

jcollins28 Active Member

1,508 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I just wish this would all go away. Just when I thought this was all done this news comes up along with all the jokes. My name is Jason Collins...
    TheCowboy and casmith07 like this.
  10. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,981 Messages
    1,121 Likes Received
    I do. The Nets are irrelevant. Sign up the gay hero to make headlines. That's what I never understood. Gay and lesbians are not heroes of any kind, but listen to the media just go on and on. The signing put Brooklyn back on SC.
  11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

267 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    And then he wouldve sat down and smoked another cigarrete
  12. casmith07

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    He would be a hero if he was actually actively playing and was any good. He's turrible!
    Fletch likes this.